EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’... | Page 265 | Vital Football

EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’...

Sorry, I don't know what you mean? WanKerr referred to me "looking out of the window", and that would be a rough ethnic percentage of people that I would see on an average day (I work in Stratford, East London, and get the DLR to and from Canary Wharf)
That's the proverbial looking out of the window and formulating your ideas about what you see around you instead of what's happening around the country.

As regards where I live, I'm in spitting distance of Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Blackburn, Burnley, Colne, Nelson and Lancaster. You have a better idea my fucking arse, ****! You arrogant thick piece of shit!

If you put in every single one of those towns into Google before the words "grooming gang", then an article comes up.

'Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Blackburn, Burnley, Colne, Nelson and Lancaster'

I'm guessing you don't have any daughters or granddaughters then , otherwise you wouldn't want to live around that area.

So the chuckle brothers have simply invented statistics in order to get back to their dishonest obsession with islam and grooming gangs.

" "looking out of the window", and that would be a rough ethnic percentage of people that I would see on an average day (I work in Stratford, East London, and get the DLR to and from Canary Wharf) "

Every study and poll that asks people to estimate the number of BME people, who live in their area, or the whole country, reveals large overestimates. I'd guess yours is at the extreme end of error due to your not so hidden agenda.

Our Spanish exile appears to have declared almost the entire North and North West too dangerous to live in. I'd suggest he is the most out of touch of all, or perhaps he has an irrational obsession.

Every study and poll that asks people to estimate the number of BME people, who live in their area, or the whole country, reveals large overestimates. I'd guess yours is at the extreme end of error due to your not so hidden agenda.
OK.

I went to KFC on Stratford High Street earlier this week, and I was the only white person out of 26 people. I counted. I don't have a problem with that, in fact I really like Stratford, but I can't "overestimate" BME if I count, can I?

If you know East London and think that I'm wrong then tell me. If you don't, then butt out.

I have visited Stratford enough to know what sort of place it is and it is pretty varied but not uniquely so. You counted 26 peopkle well thats it then you can make up what you like on that basis. I won't butt out while ever you use untruths to pursue your unpleasant agenda. Deal.

OK.
I went to KFC on Stratford High Street earlier this week, and I was the only white person out of 26 people. I counted. I don't have a problem with that, in fact I really like Stratford, but I can't "overestimate" BME if I count, can I?.

They will think you have a problem, though, 3x6.

Outside of the EU we can control things, including numbers through our own immigration policy, visa systems and work permits so I am relaxed about that situation. Many of the people you will see will also be second or third generation so have committed to this country. That was why Windrush was an abomination.

Members of grooming gangs are just evil without any moral compass so the sentences handed down will hopefully act as a deterrent. They are criminals and every ethnicity has those. I would like to deport them if they were first generation but that would not be fair on any other country

What I can not accept is an open door policy that only applies to a favoured few, i.e EU citizens. They should be subject to the same immigration and work permit requirements as everyone else and I believe that any other system is, by definition, racist.

Uncontrolled immigration is a spiral into oblivion. I cannot for the life of me understand why it is one of the four pillars of the EU. I remember Merkel saying that you can't have the good bits like free trade with the bad bits like free movement. So even she admits that it is a bad policy. It seems that it has arbitrarily been decided at some time in the past and cannot now be changed. Free movement has ripped the guts out of many Eastern European countries.

Front page of the Evening Standard on Wednesday was about a teenager being stabbed. What was your local paper's lead story? Something about whippets?
"Gang fight in Barnoldswick" [where Rolls Royce jet engines are made] and "Gang brawl in Skipton Road leaves teen badly injured"; now grow up ffs

LOL at you Russians. Try diversifying your own oil and gas dependent economy a little bit and set your own economic and political house in order before twatting around on English lower division football websites. Your priorities are completely effed up.
Russians?? What a ****** you are.

My faith in trolling humanity is restored.

I can't get into a stupidity competition with you BOB because you have the advantage of years of experience, but if you are seriously implying that Russian Trolls use GillsVitalFootball, then you are mentally disturbed and need help.
That wins the most absurd post of the year and we are only in February.

Blues Rock or whatever they call it these days.
The Factory ?
Whatever, it still takes ages to get served.:grinning:

Service in Factory pretty swift in my experience and I'm pretty vacant. I go irregularly but can be identified by the copy of Salisbury & Stonehenge City Guide held under my left arm. It is a most amazing and historical place.

Have you been a **** all your life? When not abroad, I spent all my life in either Medway or London and the last 13 years in Rochester before moving up here two and a half years ago. As regards where I live, I'm in spitting distance of Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Blackburn, Burnley, Colne, Nelson and Lancaster. You have a better idea my fucking arse, ****! You arrogant thick piece of shit!
Wayne, stop having a go at him. I have. He is clearly Autistic. He doesn't even realise he is racist (unlike VG who revels in it).