Congratulations to Boris | Page 8 | Vital Football

Congratulations to Boris

I've "herd" that they can't release the minutes of those meetings, as there'd then be no "immunity" from sealing their own fate.

Seriously, the herd immunity issue will out eventually. As you say, whether it was Whitty and Vallance pushing it, or whether it was an option that had to be put on the table, (with the intention of removing it as too abhorrent) and then Cummings wanted to run with it, (despite any advice to the contrary) then I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

I still remember Johnson's Phil and Holly interview where he very nearly found himself saying that we could just accept our fate ................. "take it on the chin". In fact, just to make sure I didn't misquote him, I searched for the clip .............. it has some other quite interesting snippets too.

1 min 20 secs - The great British public can handle the truth (but not with an exit plan apparently :whist::innocent:)

2 mins 20 secs - mild to moderate !

3 mins 10 secs - shaking hands :slap:

6 mins 25 secs - Take it on the chin ........... so so close.

Not wishing to get into a tennis match scenario 😉
I refer you to my post of 11.22am and rest - until the truth is confirmed via official publication.

None. Despite my last post I will address this given the nature of the accusation.

Have you been watching Panorama? I suspect you have. That was a politically motivated programme- the interviewees were all labour activists or supporters. Absolutely no sense of balance and I’d take what they said under advisement, given the information I receive suggests the situation is in no way as bad as these biased medics would have you believe. An utterly disgraceful piece of journalism undertaken to fool the gullible and create more hysteria.
You never answered my question (asked twice) as to which media you read. Until you do I treat you as a Tory boy.

I used to work for a multi-national corporation. Thousands of employees, here and abroad.

I've known people who were sacked:
- for falsely representing their time sheets
- for fiddling their expenses
- for non-declaration of gratuities etc
- for improper allocation of business

These are sackable offences in most companies ... large ones anyway.

Our PM has now done (at least) two of these, yet his peers still seem to blindly support him. Surely, he can't have incriminating photos of all of them !

sleaze.jpg

Last edited:
Shook hands with patients in a hospital in a pandemic.

Subsequently screwed up the handling of foresaid pandemic.

Oversaw handing out contracts to party cronies.

Got called out by his previous right hand man.

Lied about Brexit.

Specifically lied about his "oven ready deal".

Campaigned at election on a disingenuous view of how NI protocol would be handled.

Never had any intention of sticking by what he promised .... and signed up to.

Not called out by any of his lickspittle compatriots.

If he doesn't leave, get dobbed, or get sacked, then there's no justice ........ and MiW, Jock and Bicky (was it Bicky, or Hindley?), you can stuff your bet too if he's still here come the New Year.

It's inconceivable that anyone with an ounce of dignity would remain in office given what's happened.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Mr & Mrs Johnson on the birth of their new baby.

Can't help thinking that it's a good job she didn’t have the baby at home ....... the PM would have had no idea about it. :rolleyes: