Congratulations to Boris | Page 10 | Vital Football

Congratulations to Boris

Anyone who would be distracted by that slapper needs to get to Specsavers at the earliest opportunity.

Anyone who would be distracted by that slapper needs to get to Specsavers at the earliest opportunity.

Not misogynistic in any way. :shake:

Comment on her politics, or he oratorial skills, or, or, well, anything ... but "slapper"? Really?

No wonder Johnson gets the votes he does.

but "slapper"? Really?

but TWAT of a man is OK??

Yes. Based on what he's said and done. Previous bosses have sacked him for lying. He's persistently said and done one thing, and then when he's realised it's going to hurt him, he's u-turned ... stopping free school dinners anybody? . He accuses Starmer of playing politics, yet does it all of the time himself. He was once going to help a mate get someone beaten up. He's even lied about his bloody decorating. I'm fine with my assessment of him as "twat".

"Slapper" would suggest something about Ms Rayner's behaviour, or morals. If you'd care to back up the statement, I'm all ears.

Keir Starmer's number 2 Angela Rayner, 41, spotted leaving her London home early in the morning with the married MP Sam Tarry, 39, with tell-tale toothbrush sticking out of his pocket

Over to you

Keir Starmer's number 2 Angela Rayner, 41, spotted leaving her London home early in the morning with the married MP Sam Tarry, 39, with tell-tale toothbrush sticking out of his pocket

Over to you

You don't put a date on that Tenfut, so I've had to google it to see when it happened ....... and lo and behold, not only was it after the break-up of her marriage, but also, Mr Tarry had also recently separated from his wife.

However, if that's the standard you're using, what are we to conclude of our twat of a PM? His second marriage took place just 12 days after his divorce to his first wife their first child being born just 5 weeks later ! (No, of course he wouldn't have been playing away whilst still married !)

A number of affairs - and an undisclosed number of children - then followed, whilst of course still married.

Now if you're looking for a slapper, I reckon there's your man ..... except of course, he's a bloke, and went to Eton, so of course, he's held to a different set of standards.

If you're talking morals, and supporting the PM, this ain't a battle you're going to win.

Sorry.

Win? Didn't realise it was a competition, just a forum for opinion ( and you yourself have said on countless occasions it is OK to "attack" politicians but not fellow posters. What you omitted to say was only Tory politicians are fair game)

Watching Merseyside derby now so no further comment for a while.

Yeah, sorry Tenfut, ... I didn't mean to imply that this ping pong between us is a competition, as you're right, it's not .. it's an exchange of opinions, that's all.

What I meant to say more clearly is that if your opinion is that the PM is deserving of your support, yet at the same time, you're criticising other MPS for their supposed immoral behaviour (not actually the case in this instance), then given the PM's own personal life, it's not a discussion where you're holding the high ground.

Also, in this particular instance, I called you out for the misogynistic term you used, ...nothing to do with party politics. I haven't mentioned other MPs ... Tory or otherwise. It's simply the term used toward Ms Rayner, yet blind eyes are turned all over the place re Johnson.

As I said in my initial response, feel free to criticise her on relevant criteria, but calling her a slapper probably says more about you than it does her.

Thank you for those few kind words (last paragraph) I thought having a pop at fellow posters was against your religion. Water off a ducks back as the saying goes!!

I didn't mention the PM, you did.

However if you feel that slapper is offensive I could change it to scum, after all that word as we all know is part of her vocabulary.

Thank you for those few kind words (last paragraph) I thought having a pop at fellow posters was against your religion. Water off a ducks back as the saying goes!!

I didn't mention the PM, you did.

However if you feel that slapper is offensive I could change it to scum, after all that word as we all know is part of her vocabulary.

Firstly, where on earth do you see a pop at you in that list para. There's no insult. All I said was that it says more about you ... that's all. For a man to call a woman a slapper (after that shameful MoS article), and then to attempt to justify it with that pathetic toothbrush story is frankly laughable. You should feel ashamed.

I brought Johnson into it, but it was you who brought in the comparison of insults ... such false equivalence.

The scum comment, I actually find less offensive, because as you say, at least it's based on something she said. Out of context like, and totally unjustifiable (in reality) but it's better than your first comment.

I should feel ashamed?? I'll take that as an insult.

Insulting a politician is expressing an opinion.
Insulting a fellow poster is (normally) unnecessary and out of order.

There's no need for blatantly insulting another poster. in my opinion of course.

I wonder who posted the above.

And forget scum I'll revert to slapper.

You omitted to point out the insult in the last para of my previous post. However, if you're insulted by it being suggested to you that you should feel ashamed by something you've said (or rather, posted), then I think you need to review your understanding of the word "insulted" ... unless of course it's simply a guilt complex.

I presume I posted the stuff in bold (my my, I feel almost stalked) and I stand by the sentiment.

I haven't insulted you in any way shape or form.

I'm not sure what you think you're achieving by reverting to your "slapper" comment, though I have to say, it doesn't really reflect well on you.

I can now understand why you don't post very often.

Tenfut, just reflecting on this recent exchange, just have a look back at who's posted what.

It started with me posting that disgraceful article, which even the PM and Nadine Dorries have criticised (albeit by using the exact same wording in their tweets !).

You then called her a slapper, with zero justification.

After that, I'm not sure that you've done anything except keep on digging. To what aim, I've no idea.