Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Win on Penalties

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Lose on Penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Are we really jinxed or poor training and conditioning made our players prone to injuries?

I don't think it is conditioning. In fact, they all seem slightly different cases. We've had everything from a broken arm (Son), dislocated elbow (Lloris) to a grade 3 hammy (Kane) to ankle ligaments (Davies) to knee ligament (Sissoko) etc. Add to that Dier's years worth of immune system / viruses following his appendix op and it's a real mixed bag. Dare I even mention Lamela :-)

I think we're just mostly jinxed this season. There seems a few hamstring / groin issues though which sometimes suggest conditioning and over-doing it.

What's sort of ironic is that Aurier has never been able to string 3 games together without missing a couple before this season. He's always fit and available.

Last edited:
Having seen Jamie Carragher’s observations on MNF of NDom, I don’t think I want to ever see him bother putting a Spurs shirt on again this season, so hope he’s nowhere near the pitch tonight!

Having seen Jamie Carragher’s observations on MNF of NDom, I don’t think I want to ever see him bother putting a Spurs shirt on again this season, so hope he’s nowhere near the pitch tonight!

Doesn't seem over-reactionary at all. :thumbup:

I was positive about our FA Cup chances last week, but ain't doing that again. This has a loss written all over it and it seems the best we can hope for is a good, fighting display, leaving the pitch with our heads held high.

I'd love to be wrong, though! Come on Spurs, give us one of those "Holy shit, where did that come from!?" performances.

I was positive about our FA Cup chances last week, but ain't doing that again. This has a loss written all over it and it seems the best we can hope for is a good, fighting display, leaving the pitch with our heads held high.

I'd love to be wrong, though! Come on Spurs, give us one of those "Holy shit, where did that come from!?" performances.

Eagle, Having given up on the season, in the words of Pink Floyd, "I have become comfortably numb"