Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Win on Penalties

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Lose on Penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Down 1-0 we cannot sit back from the start we have to go for it.
Given our current form and style of play I can't see that happening TBH.
If they have any plan it will be to score early and that will be that. We havnt scored three goals in a game since way back.

Hugo, Aurier, Toby, Sanchez, Dier, Vert Winks, Loco, Moura, Lamela, Alli.

Based on not knowing the Davies or Bergwijn injury statuses, I think you've picked the players that are most deserving and likely to get a result. Tanganga is the only other one, but he's young enough and his time will come.

That erroneous trio of Alli, Lamela, and Moura is sure to put the frighteners on Leipzig when we need to make the right decisions and score goals. Where is the quality?

I wouldn't put myself in a position where these are our available options, there are loads of better players out there, but we are too slow to recognize it and act.

Very true, but we have to see whether having a bigger balance sheet and new guy in charge can change influence that. The constant of course has been the chairman.

Doesn't help Jose and his options on Tuesday though.

Only change to this I'd make would be for Tanganga to start at RB. Aurier can be a bit of a defensive liability when up against strong attacking teams, which Leipzig certainly are.

I'd pick Aurier. We're a goal down and have to press Angelino back in this one. I think Aurier is better at that and we therefore have to go with the weaker defender.

Honestly it may be beneficial for us to be out of ALL cups so we can focus on the PL.

Would be surprised if Lamela started 2 games in a row.

I would play Aurier RAM. Lucas LAM. Dele false number 9.

Bergwinj needs a rest regardless of injuries or not.

I'm not sure the coaches know what they will get out of Lamela game to game but he has lasted beyond expectations in the last 2. 60 minutes from him might be possible.

I'm not sure the coaches know what they will get out of Lamela game to game but he has lasted beyond expectations in the last 2. 60 minutes from him might be possible.
Based on his form when he has been available to play this season, he is one of our best eleven currently. This is a tie where we are already behind, and therefore we need to win this game from the start. As such he should start, even if he doesn't finish.