Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Win on Penalties

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Lose on Penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lloris (C), Aurier, Alderweireld, Dier, Tanganga, Sessegnon, Winks, Lo Celso, Lamela, Lucas, Dele

Looks like it's three at the back again. I would have much preferred an extra man in midfield. It could be another long night...

Lloris (C), Aurier, Alderweireld, Dier, Tanganga, Sessegnon, Winks, Lo Celso, Lamela, Lucas, Dele

Probably about right. Looks like Sanchez misses another big game though.
TBH Muttley, am glad!. I am on record for not being his fan. Slow, cumbersome and lacks confidence. Compare him to Mina @ Everton who is more commanding. Our man is a gentle giant.

Doesn't seem over-reactionary at all. :thumbup:

JC is a prick but his analysis is scarily accurate of a player that has ability but can’t be arsed to work hard for his team. His body language reminds me of Adebayor and he was the last mercenary that I can remember in more recent years!

I hope at some point soon Jose picks a back 4 and sticks with it. Let the players get to know each other and gain an understanding. It's the one area where we don't have any injuries yet we change formation and personnel every match.

TBH Muttley, am glad!. I am on record for not being his fan. Slow, cumbersome and lacks confidence. Compare him to Mina @ Everton who is more commanding. Our man is a gentle giant.

Yeah, remember you mentioning this before. I'm less sure tbh. What would be interesting is a substantial offer came in for Davinson. I think Jose might be tempted.

What's interesting is that he's not even in the squad. Our subs are Gazza, Vertonghen, Ndombele, Skipp, Gedson, Parrott and Walcott. Tactical or has he picked up an injury as well?

I hope at some point soon Jose picks a back 4 and sticks with it. Let the players get to know each other and gain an understanding. It's the one area where we don't have any injuries yet we change formation and personnel every match.
Gone are the days (and their ability) of a back centre pairing of Toby and Jan, who went on a ridiculously long, un-interrupted run together!!

Well at least we have 2 wing-backs in this system.

If I were Spurs forwards, I would just make sure that I hit the deck every time their defenders play through the back of us. By the way, that is every time in the first 5 mins and we've so far got one free-kick. They even got a corner 5 secs after one of the free-kicks not given.