Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Win on Penalties

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Lose on Penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We're in a better position than the Chavs so we should go for it no matter what.

Until we try, we don't know, but put out a team who think can do that and they just might surprise us - but the worst case is we go lout looking like a CL team that will help underpin our recruitment in the summer.
Agree completely....Leipzig really aren’t that special, we just made them look like it for most of the home game. One thing I hope we do is start shooting when we are near their goal instead of trying to walk it into the net, especially given the way that goalkeepers everywhere seem to be struggling with the current balls.

RB's team this last weekend (3,1,4,2): Gulacsi; Klosterman, Upamecano, Halstenberg; Laimer; Nkunku, Angelino, Sabitzer, Foersberg; Schick, Poulsen - Used Subs: Olmo, Lookman, Werner

RB's team from WHL (3,4,2,1): Gulacsi; Klosterman, Ampadu, Halstenberg; Mukiele, Laimer, Sabitzer, Angelino; Nkunku, Werner; Schick Used Subs: Forsberg, Poulsen, Haidara

So my guess is that it will the same team and formation that played against us at home, with Upamecano in for Ampadu.

The consistent thing is that they play 3 at the back and wing-backs. I think we get our success in the central or inside channel areas with Gio, Moura, Bergwijn, Lamela etc.

RB's team this last weekend (3,1,4,2): Gulacsi; Klosterman, Upamecano, Halstenberg; Laimer; Nkunku, Angelino, Sabitzer, Foersberg; Schick, Poulsen - Used Subs: Olmo, Lookman, Werner

RB's team from WHL (3,4,2,1): Gulacsi; Klosterman, Ampadu, Halstenberg; Mukiele, Laimer, Sabitzer, Angelino; Nkunku, Werner; Schick Used Subs: Forsberg, Poulsen, Haidara

So my guess is that it will the same team and formation that played against us at home, with Upamecano in for Ampadu.

The consistent thing is that they play 3 at the back and wing-backs. I think we get our success in the central or inside channel areas with Gio, Moura, Bergwijn, Lamela etc.

Well we've seen what happens if we fall back and play from our 6yard line, so I can't believe that in a game we have to win, he'd try the same tactics.

Until we try, we don't know, but put out a team who think can do that and they just might surprise us - but the worst case is we go lout looking like a CL team that will help underpin our recruitment in the summer.

I agree, we need to go for it and even if we go out losing say 4-2 on the night at least we’ve give it a go.

If we go out with another average performance losing comfortably 2/3-0 it wont look good.

Lets give them a little fright at least…

I think front foot has to be in waves.

The natural ebb and flow will dicate that's exactly how it will be, but what we are capable of is a performance like w ehad in the second half with Burnley - and this is one of those rare games where the performance is more important than the result; most of not all have long since recognized we have no hope of winning the CL (unless a series of medical miracles occur), but a good performance will lift everyone and show that we don't have to be stuck in planning negative football and that Jose has more than one plan.

Well we've seen what happens if we fall back and play from our 6yard line, so I can't believe that in a game we have to win, he'd try the same tactics.

From what I saw, it was Bergwijn playing too deep in the first half of the first leg. He got pinned back by Mukiele instead of the other way round whilst Aurier had the same problem on the other side. I feel getting these guys pushed back is perhaps even more important than where the midfield 2 sit. That's clearly important as well.

If I have once concern it is perhaps that it's been key defensive players that have played 120 mins followed by 90 mins in the last 7 days. They will need to keep their brain ruling their tired bodies and keep pushing out. Whilst Toby only played the second match he can also be guilty of this in our setup.

The natural ebb and flow will dicate that's exactly how it will be, but what we are capable of is a performance like w ehad in the second half with Burnley - and this is one of those rare games where the performance is more important than the result; most of not all have long since recognized we have no hope of winning the CL (unless a series of medical miracles occur), but a good performance will lift everyone and show that we don't have to be stuck in planning negative football and that Jose has more than one plan.

I don't want a pacifying exercise to give me hope with a glimpse of what might be. I'd rather see a structured and realistic attempt to win the game.

To be honest Berg has looked off the pace in all the games so far in spite of scoring a couple of goals so his impact will not be missed at the moment, but who to replace him with is difficult....I thought Sess was back in training so maybe he will be able to step in, but I guess that would be a risk to ask for 90 minutes straight after coming back from injury.

Well that's great news for the press conferences then isn't it...Jose needs to pretend he doesn't hear the question!

Implying that Bergwijn got injured because Ndombele didn't put in a shift and used a early sub might not be the smartest move even if that is what he is thinking.

Did anyone see the challenge that crocked Bergwijn?

So we have the following 13 outfield players fit - Aurier, Toby, Jan, Sanchez, Tanganga, Winks, Skipp, Dier, Gedson, Dele, Gio, Moura, Parrott

We have question marks over these 5 - Foyth, Davies, Sess, Ndombele, Lamela

Definitely out - Sissoko, Bergwijn, Kane, Son.

We also have a potential ban for Dier pending, and I bet Dele has to sit one out as well.

Won't be too long before all our goals are from knockdowns from Etete to Parrott :-)

Vertonghen, Dier, Toby, Sanchez, Tanganga, Skipp, Lo Celso, Lucas, Lamela and Dele

So we have the following 13 outfield players fit - Aurier, Toby, Jan, Sanchez, Tanganga, Winks, Skipp, Dier, Gedson, Dele, Gio, Moura, Parrott

We have question marks over these 5 - Foyth, Davies, Sess, Ndombele, Lamela

Definitely out - Sissoko, Bergwijn, Kane, Son.

We also have a potential ban for Dier pending, and I bet Dele has to sit one out as well.

Won't be too long before all our goals are from knockdowns from Etete to Parrott :-)
That's a nice dream Mutters...I saw a video of the training today and think I saw ND actually jogging around with the rest and looking in no trouble so maybe this will be the moment he explodes into form...I think it's these Sainsbury's mushrooms I've been eating.