Brexit Day! | Page 21 | Vital Football

Brexit Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, but the most effective communicator on climate change that I've found is an economist as opposed to a scientist.
Not a 16 year old autistic girl?
Swedes 1 Turnips 0.

But you're right, there has to be an economic argument before politicians will take a serious interest. Loss makers win no votes even if it will save humanity.
Laugh or weep..?!?!

Not a 16 year old autistic girl?
Swedes 1 Turnips 0.

But you're right, there has to be an economic argument before politicians will take a serious interest. Loss makers win no votes even if it will save humanity.
Laugh or weep..?!?!

She's great but no, Lord Stern is a big crush of mine.

Anybody notice that the Watnalls and Lienkings have quietly slipped away? I thought it would take longer.

Still reading but can’t be asked to comment. You and your ilk are not going to alter view and others are not either. We are only here for the Forest.

He's a bright lad, Sunak. Might be ok.
Clearly happy to take whatever is given and toe every party line in order to get a top job. It was obviously going to happen for him sooner or later but this is obviously a surprise!

Lincoln College is really rather charming (the wisteria is to die for) and it is nice to have yet another Oxford PPE grad with experience in hedge funds in cabinet.

He's just going to be a puppet for Cummings

He wont have any autonomy like previous chancellors have had

We are in a dictatorship

Guys have you seen that social media shit about Colin ( Colon ) Browning the biker who is a staunch Leave voter and is pissed off that he had to wait 55 mins, at the time he took the photo, at an airport?

He said this is not the Brexit I voted for

You really couldn't make it up

Satire is dead

Guys have you seen that social media shit about Colin ( Colon ) Browning the biker who is a staunch Leave voter and is pissed off that he had to wait 55 mins, at the time he took the photo, at an airport?

He said this is not the Brexit I voted for

You really couldn't make it up

Satire is dead

So basically the article from a Labour supporting anti-Brexit online paper, says that they are breaking EU Law by not treating British Citizens as they should be until Dec 2020, and you think that's right? Jumped the gun =acting illegally.

Frances Coppola, a finance journalist for Forbes and the Financial Times, said airports such as Schiphol appeared to have “jumped the gun” by directing British passport holders to non-EU gates but noted that the change would be implemented across all EU countries from next year.

So basically the article from a Labour supporting anti-Brexit online paper, says that they are breaking EU Law by not treating British Citizens as they should be until Dec 2020, and you think that's right? Jumped the gun =acting illegally.

Frances Coppola, a finance journalist for Forbes and the Financial Times, said airports such as Schiphol appeared to have “jumped the gun” by directing British passport holders to non-EU gates but noted that the change would be implemented across all EU countries from next year.
That's what you voted for.

You seem to think all is ok in the world so long as you live with it in 12 months rather than now.

Last edited:

Why not refer it to the ECJ?

This is a post from one my friends

Our glorious post-Brexit future: denied boarding flying to Uruguay from Buenos Aires, because computer insists British nationals require a visa post-Brexit, alongside titans of the world stage Tonga and the Solomon Islands.

I explain I've permanent residency in Uruguay - that's no good "because you're also a British national" - then he sighs and says "nobody here knows what's going on with the UK" after Brexit.

I explain that much of Britain feels much the same way...
(The enormously apologetic & gracious Aerolineas Argentinas employee finally finds somebody senior enough to get me on the flight home)

That's what you voted for.

You seem to think all is ok in the world so long as you live with it on 12 months rather than now.

He's just another Neanderthal who voted for this shit show because it was like a game of football that his team had to win

Attachments

• twat.jpg
    twat.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.