Brexit Day! | Page 22 | Vital Football

Brexit Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys have you seen that social media shit about Colin ( Colon ) Browning the biker who is a staunch Leave voter and is pissed off that he had to wait 55 mins, at the time he took the photo, at an airport?

He said this is not the Brexit I voted for

You really couldn't make it up

Satire is dead

Other than the Channel Tunnel, I can’t think of any U.K. port of entry that doesn’t have border checks on this side, they always have.
Same in Europe, every airport or port has always had border checks.....nothing new here tonight.

I would say someone should throw a bag of piss at her

However I have feeling she already smells of it

Attachments

• twat 4.jpg
    twat 4.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 9
Someone has recently updated a work that Banksy and his team have done in the past, in Bristol, in the home town he and his team of Graph artists come from

Attachments

• banksy2.jpg
    banksy2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I think the thing that makes this so wonderful is the needless link he makes to Brexit and "the Brexit I voted for". Dripping with arrogance and English exceptionalism.
FB_IMG_1581748622580.jpg

The queue was due to staff training and nothing to do with Brexit (yet). And yet, he makes that link as if he has some kind of right to a specific, one sided outcome he imagined

I wonder what the Brexit he voted for actually looks like? Doors shut to foreigners but not him perhaps?

Good job Mr Browning wasn’t sailing back to Portsmouth from Spain in 2018.....
Huge queue at the U.K. Border Control.....at 3:11 for those who don’t like ferry videos!!

I see China are now being courted to work on HS2

In all honesty this is a good thing as we slowly devolve into a 3rd world country we need expertise that will deliver it on time and on budget as China have for other 3rd world places like Africa

No British workers mind you

I bet Trumps going to love it

I see China are now being courted to work on HS2

In all honesty this is a good thing as we slowly devolve into a 3rd world country we need expertise that will deliver it on time and on budget as China have for other 3rd world places like Africa

No British workers mind you

I bet Trumps going to love it
China say they can build it in 5 years for a fraction of the cost.

Having been to China a couple of times and seen the scale and speed of their construction projects there, I believe them

China say they can build it in 5 years for a fraction of the cost.

Having been to China a couple of times and seen the scale and speed of their construction projects there, I believe them

Oh I don't doubt it for one moment

However thier will be a certain section in this country that will be up in arms about this

And 100% Trump will get sand in his fanny about us working closer with China

Also have you seen this?

Our new Attorney General

Where do they find these fucking idiots

It really should have been Keir Starmer

Oh I don't doubt it for one moment

However thier will be a certain section in this country that will be up in arms about this

And 100% Trump will get sand in his fanny about us working closer with China

Also have you seen this?

Our new Attorney General

Where do they find these fucking idiots

It really should have been Keir Starmer

Haven't read the specifics but apparently she makes Priti Patel look like a human rights champion

I have been saying for a while that Starmer should would be the leader

RLB already has the right wing media going after her

She doesn't stand a chance

Starmer will get the nod from Rupert Murdoch and all the blairites and the new tories will be happy
I don't think he will get the nod from the Tory press. He will be slated as an elitist, a millionaire etc. (That's if he doesn't bend the knee to corporate power)

Thee are millions who accept the memes generated there if they read the shit or not. I'm voting for him by the way.
Starmer?

I will be as well. Would be happy with Nandy but I just can't see her cutting through the hoards who are unwilling to listen. They will see a young, duel heritage woman, label her as "woke culture" and vote Boris again.

If the majority want a white, public school metropolitan elite male to tell them what they should do then fine, let's give them one

Starmer?

I will be as well. Would be happy with Nandy but I just can't see her cutting through the hoards who are unwilling to listen. They will see a young, duel heritage woman, label her as "woke culture" and vote Boris again.

If the majority want a white, public school metropolitan elite male to tell them what they should do then fine, let's give them one
I agree and I hope Starmer can deliver without capitulation to the dark forces. I think he is the best chance of that.

Starmer?

Wouldnt it be nice if people ignored the labels stamped on people and actually listened to what they say. Sadly i think you are right to large extent. Does suggest you cant be working class if you have ambition.

Status
Not open for further replies.