Brewers vs Suppers | Page 2 | Vital Football

Brewers vs Suppers

Hopping from foot to foot now (no mean feat for a lad of my age and err…’mass’ )…. waiting for my lift …the bugger has to turn …up as I am holding the tickets!

Anyone driving down ... M6 Junction 16 to 15 has big delays ( currently sat in v slow traffic)....come off at J16 unlike us numpties sat in traffic trying to get to J15😒

Anyone driving down ... M6 Junction 16 to 15 has big delays ( currently sat in v slow traffic)....come off at J16 unlike us numpties sat in traffic trying to get to J15😒
We did the same, I turned out early so I could go to Leicester to pick something up I bought on ebay and the M6 and the roads around Stoke added an hour to our journey, done my business and I am only 27 miles from the ground with 2.25 hours to go !!!
Fingers crossed.

But per gvt advice you can go to work on that basis so it's clearly OK to go !

Hampton, I have symptoms and still testing positive. Started last Wednesday. Seems the vaccines you deride have lessened the severity thankfully. Govt recommends staying at home, but is no longer a legal requirement. Despite your scepticism it has killed millions worldwide and so the morally right thing to do is to avoid others and stop the transmission. (though wife now has it) Gutting to be missing a match, but I’m quite content in not being selfish and avoid passing it to others, particularly someone vulnerable in a crowded stand.

Just got here, parked up on industrial estate 50 yards from away end, fiver, still the same cost when we came about 4 years ago.

Hampton, I have symptoms and still testing positive. Started last Wednesday. Seems the vaccines you deride have lessened the severity thankfully. Govt recommends staying at home, but is no longer a legal requirement. Despite your scepticism it has killed millions worldwide and so the morally right thing to do is to avoid others and stop the transmission. (though wife now has it) Gutting to be missing a match, but I’m quite content in not being selfish and avoid passing it to others, particularly someone vulnerable in a crowded stand.
What Jock said above if our leaders can't be arsed why should we ?- you hide away if you wish no problem it's your perogative- not for me anymore.
PS - you're not being selfish passing on a cold to others - get out, live your life - we've all wasted enough already 👍😁