Brewers vs Suppers | Vital Football

Brewers vs Suppers

moonay

Vital Football Legend
Can't see any reason for changing the team. Just need to grind out another 3 points ... prettily or not.

Providing there were no injuries resulting from saturday's game then LR should start with the same line-up. 0-2 away win.
:cool:

It’s a tight pitch at the Pirelli from what I recall, so whether we need the five across the back I’m not sure. However I suspect he’ll go with the same team and system.

I tnought we’d get four points from these two away games, but given the momentum we now have I suspect we can get another three points on the board to ram home the advantage.

It’s a tight pitch at the Pirelli from what I recall, so whether we need the five across the back I’m not sure. However I suspect he’ll go with the same team and system.

I tnought we’d get four points from these two away games, but given the momentum we now have I suspect we can get another three points on the board to ram home the advantage.

It's not five across the back though, is it.

We play the three at the back with the wing backs giving us more bodies in midfield and pushing forward. :thumbup:

It's more a 3-4-2-1.

Massive game this, only 4 teams have beaten us this season and Burton are one of them.
1-3 again for us

At this stage of the season I really don't care about performances. Results are all that matter now. 1 - 3 to The Tics.

Just seen McClean int Trafford Centre...hobbling on crutches. His seasons done.

Oh ffs... disappointing to read this.

Really needs to man up.

I can only presume you got your passout for tonight based on "I'll take you shopping before I go" ;)

Oh ffs... disappointing to read this.

Really needs to man up.

I can only presume you got your passout for tonight based on "I'll take you shopping before I go" ;)

If the wife said " stop feckin rushing me round" once, she said it a dozen times.

Home now, going through my pre-match warm up.