Brewers vs Suppers | Page 3 | Vital Football

Brewers vs Suppers

...Anyway, McGrath off the bench would have been nice, but not a surprise. I don't get it? Maybe he is homesick.
Going for a 2-1 win for us. Burton always sticks in my mind as a difficult place to go especially on a Tuesday night. Smaller pitch mentioned earlier could be the reason for that. Massive night for us tonight with the other match being tricky for Rotherham.

What Jock said above if our leaders can't be arsed why should we ?- you hide away if you wish no problem it's your perogative- not for me anymore.
PS - you're not being selfish passing on a cold to others - get out, live your life - we've all wasted enough already 👍😁

But it’s not a cold is it you bellend. If you wanna be selfish and pass onto to someone vulnerable, who may well die, then that is more a reflection on who you are as a person than is on people trying to act responsible and limiting transmission.

...Anyway, McGrath off the bench would have been nice, but not a surprise. I don't get it? Maybe he is homesick.
Going for a 2-1 win for us. Burton always sticks in my mind as a difficult place to go especially on a Tuesday night. Smaller pitch mentioned earlier could be the reason for that. Massive night for us tonight with the other match being tricky for Rotherham.
might be moving house with family over Easter

we never play well on a small pitch, especially a short pitch

Poor effort from Magennis that, should be a scoring those when clean through. Nearly a sucker punch, good save from Amos.

The McGrath situation is really weird

Happy for us to be level at half time. Both teams have missed a sitter, kicking towards the away fans second half. Get it sucked in.

On the balance of play I’d say Burton have just about shaded it. They have applied more pressure to our goal than we have theirs. Magennis should have scored and to be fair so should they from Powers back pass. (did Darikwa bollock him?

Said previously it’s a tight pitch and I’m not sure this formation necessary suits it. Our wing backs have barely got forward and have been employed more in a back five. Whilst he won’t I’d probably take off a centre half, revert to normal full backs and put in an extra midfielder to try and get hold and control of the centre of the pitch so we can move forward more. If there is to be a goal I can only envisage one, though which way I’m not sure.

As they say " started like world beaters, ended up playing like panel beaters".

Need to get back to the way we played in the first 20 minutes.

Still not all bad news as Rotherham are losing.