Brewers vs Suppers | Page 12 | Vital Football

Brewers vs Suppers

Can you not just discuss this man to man or maybe give each other a call some time to prove whose got the biggest dick as its boring for us bystanders reading it!

Hang on there LMB - where was the announcement of the AGM of SC? I didn't see that. I contributed (not an inconsequential amount before I get questioned) to the funds and was an SC member but did not receive any notice of the AGM.
Over to you...

If you read what I have said previously you would know I have only been a member of the SC on one occassion, last year I have no knowledge whatsoever of it's internal workings, I was issuing a challenge to him and to you as well, if you like, if you are at all unhappy with how any club or organisation you are members of is run call an extordinary general meeting (EGM) and call for vote on the elected people you want removed.

I really don't think you are aware of the rules. Sorry.

I have done it twice this year already, one for a company that is trading and another that is still registered but not trading, when I say I have done it that is not quite right I paid and pay our accountant £13 to file each statement.

I have done it twice this year already, one for a company that is trading and another that is still registered but not trading, when I say I have done it that is not quite right I paid and pay our accountant £13 to file each statement.
Get your drift. You didn't do it but was instructed by an accountant.
FYI I'm a qualified accountant and I wouldn't do it for £13.

If you read what I have said previously you would know I have only been a member of the SC on one occassion, last year I have no knowledge whatsoever of it's internal workings, I was issuing a challenge to him and to you as well, if you like, if you are at all unhappy with how any club or organisation you are members of is run call an extordinary general meeting (EGM) and call for vote on the elected people you want removed.
Seriously I can't understand why you vehemently support them when you state you have no idea of their "internal workings".
Let's leave it there as you're defending then without factual info. I am challenging them on rules and regulations.

Get your drift. You didn't do it but was instructed by an accountant.
FYI I'm a qualified accountant and I wouldn't do it for £13.

That is on top of my overall bill, he already gets paid for personal and company tax returns and accounts it also includes filling in any paperwork/forms required, the £13 is the fee payable to companies house for the submission, being a qualified accountant you must be aware of that.
FYI in my dealings with accountants over the past 40 years I have come to the conclusion they would not blink on their clients behalf for £13, and no I wasn't instructed by the accountant to submit the Submission Statement, it is something I have always done myself, he offered to do it as it was included in his overall package. You must know being one yourself there is absolutely no logical reason or legal obligation to involve an accountant to do work for a company that has not started trading.

Last edited:
Seriously I can't understand why you vehemently support them when you state you have no idea of their "internal workings".
Let's leave it there as you're defending then without factual info. I am challenging them on rules and regulations.

Can I ask you what rules and regulations you are challenging "them" on and who are "them" the supporters club or the administrators.
I am defending them based on what is public knowledge, as I said if you or anyone else is unhappy with their actions as members call an EGM and vote them out.

Last edited:
He's low on facts high on being "in the know".

WASC's solicitors appear to disagreed.

I'm gonna stop commenting here hopefully and move back to the "supporters trust " thread:
https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/supporters-trust.122421/page-12

I've given WASC solicitors a month to let me know anything they arent happy with going public and they've not provided anything so will release my questions and their answers this week.