Ben o | Page 5 | Vital Football

Ben o

You're a passive aggressive prick without the balls to man up. It's no wonder a little coward like you feels the need to have power over children because you have fuck all elsewhere. PM me if you want to discuss next month or move onto your next confrontation.
You're offering a fight now?

Have you lost what little remains of that Walter Mitty mind of yours?

OKD said to knock it off. That's good enough for me, not sure why it isn't enough for you

Anyone going to have him in their Fantasy team? I'd guess they'll price him at £4m/4.5m and categorise him as a midfielder. If he's going to be playing LWB then he could be decent as a cheap option who will get a few assists.

When you say "fantasy team" you mean the one folk wank over when they're alone listening to Michael Bolton, dreaming of better days & blue eyed Forest players skipping through the meadows?

I did a little boxing as a kid, I didn't mind being hit but when I fought a slippery lad it drove me nuts.
I never boxed but my brother was a half decent amateur so I used to spar with him.
I didn't like getting hit . Always bloodied my nose. That made me angry and i"d be windmilling to little effect.
Maybe I'll stick to chocolate limes at 10 paces.

It's not complicated but I'll break it down into idiot chunks, though why you have to start with insults is beyond me, especially as you'll be claiming you're a victim of bullying as usual.

1) the PL is higher than the championship. Do I need to provide evidence of this or can one assume even you grasp this?

2) Ben is in the PL

3) We are not

4) it's not a direct comparison but a player is absolutely capable of achieving a higher level than a club can. Again would you like a list of players that fit that criteria?

It's a throwaway comment that you've chosen extremely aggressively to start an argument over. No kids or pensioners for you too bully today?

Come off it CP, it's you that bullies pensioners!

Osborn has bags of energy and every now and then he scores a cracking goal.

But most of the time he drives you to despair - great bit of skill to lose a marker, then passes straight to an opponent.

Happy for him to get a crack at the PL with the Blades, but I think it's time he moved on so we can replace him with someone better.

Osborn has bags of energy and every now and then he scores a cracking goal.

But most of the time he drives you to despair - great bit of skill to lose a marker, then passes straight to an opponent.

Happy for him to get a crack at the PL with the Blades, but I think it's time he moved on so we can replace him with someone better.

Couldn't agree more.

I never boxed but my brother was a half decent amateur so I used to spar with him.
I didn't like getting hit . Always bloodied my nose. That made me angry and i"d be windmilling to little effect.
Maybe I'll stick to chocolate limes at 10 paces.

I'm just talking for a year or so after seeing Rocky III when I fancied myself as the great white hope. Severely out of my depth...

Pope was outted for it but I hadn't realised you were a pensioner. My apologies, that explains a great deal.
I am not a pensioner - I'm a free man! (Who happens to be old enough to get a pension).

You and Pope are as bad as each other, and I've just read through pages of Pope insulting jbacsta on another thread.

Why the need to insult anyone who disagrees with you? Maybe counselling would help.

I am not a pensioner - I'm a free man! (Who happens to be old enough to get a pension).

You and Pope are as bad as each other, and I've just read through pages of Pope insulting jbacsta on another thread.

Why the need to insult anyone who disagrees with you? Maybe counselling would help.

Jbacsta is a special case, particularly what he was talking about and what he has form for.

As far as I'm concerned his ilk nearly saw us to league one and could have destroyed our club

Jbacsta is a special case, particularly what he was talking about and what he has form for.

As far as I'm concerned his ilk nearly saw us to league one and could have destroyed our club
Er, can you explain that last comment to me speaking a bit more slowly? I am still not at my best in the morning after the bullying you gave me.