Ben o | Page 4 | Vital Football

Ben o

I think to put this succinctly:

Ben Osborn has/ will achieve/d his goals. Therefore he is/ will be a success.
Nottingham Forest has not and will not achieve its goals. Nottingham Forest are a failure.
And yet he is a part of us NOT achieving our goals and we are a part of him doing so?

And he has been purchased as a commodity

I think to put this succinctly:

Ben Osborn has/ will achieve/d his goals. Therefore he is/ will be a success.
Nottingham Forest has not and will not achieve its goals. Nottingham Forest are a failure.

I'd say that Ben Osborn has managed to achieve his ambitions of playing in the EPL - assuming he gets a game, whereas Forest are yet to realise theirs.

I think Osborn will do alright, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a move to another lower end prem club if Sheff Utd get relegated next season. More than a few say he's not good enough. I think he'll prove those people wrong.
I remember the same sort of people saying Wes Morgan wasn't good enough. How did that one turn out?
I'll miss Osborn, a model professional with more talent than most give credit for. Some of the goals and moments he has given us as fans were fantastic.

Anyone going to have him in their Fantasy team? I'd guess they'll price him at £4m/4.5m and categorise him as a midfielder. If he's going to be playing LWB then he could be decent as a cheap option who will get a few assists.

Ian Wright started at Dulwich Hamlet, whom would
And yet the reasons why a player (and particularly this player) could get into the PL do not remotely correspond with how a club would do so.

I understood exactly what you meant and what kind of barb it was. I called it stupid because as a barb it just doesn't work.

As usual, someone disagrees with your point and your opening assumption is that they must be too thick to understand it, rather than accept the possibility that someone thinks you are full of it

As usual you started with the insults and as usual you're now playing the victim. Just fuck off back to Liverpool.

Not all players improve for playing in different positions; not all players can play in other positions.

But you are correct, players do not develop in a linear fashion.

Pope does have a point though; you would have expected a degree of improvement from Osborn for having better players around him and that was not evident.

Maybe he had other things on his mind; he was fairly confident he would be allowed to leave last January if his old man was to be believed.

If he'd played in a settled side, in a settled position, under settled staff, at a settled club you'd have a point.

Ian Wright started at Dulwich Hamlet, whom would

As usual you started with the insults and as usual you're now playing the victim. Just fuck off back to Liverpool.
I didn't start with insults. I said it was a stupid comment, which it was as you were being snide. You then tried to call me thick.

We don't need to take lectures about insults from a member who keeps calling the owner 'comic book guy' and thinking it's hilarious

I didn't start with insults. I said it was a stupid comment, which it was as you were being snide. You then tried to call me thick.

We don't need to take lectures about insults from a member who keeps calling the owner 'comic book guy' and thinking it's hilarious

Yawn. Keep starting fights and playing the victim.. Do you think how you spoke was polite? You're a passive aggressive bully

Yawn. Keep starting fights and playing the victim.. Do you think how you spoke was polite? You're a passive aggressive bully
I have no particular interest in being polite to you.

So you're using impoliteness as an excuse for throwing insults now are you?

What next? Someone 'looking at you funny'?

Make a snide remark about other people's opinions and expect to be challenged; I do

Good luck to him. Barring mediocrity, he;s probabaly the only consistent thing about Forest the last few seasons. Makes sense the owners would stop that in its tracks ;)

Anyone going to have him in their Fantasy team? I'd guess they'll price him at £4m/4.5m and categorise him as a midfielder. If he's going to be playing LWB then he could be decent as a cheap option who will get a few assists.

I’ll have a fantasy team conversation with you AC, give me a call after work tomorrow.

he IS comic book guy but nothing funny about it at all :(

Make a snide remark about other people's opinions and expect to be challenged; I do

Get a room or just be polite to each other or argue via PM, rather than dragging everyone else into it please!

You're a passive aggressive prick without the balls to man up. It's no wonder a little coward like you feels the need to have power over children because you have fuck all elsewhere. PM me if you want to discuss next month or move onto your next confrontation.