Ben o | Page 6 | Vital Football

Ben o

Er, can you explain that last comment to me speaking a bit more slowly? I am still not at my best in the morning after the bullying you gave me.
Oh and can you hurry up ive got to take the Merc in for a service this morning.

I can only hope you are not as gullible and easily led by the garage mechanics as you were by the fridge man...
Thats something I really miss about owning a Merc. You never get to speak to the blokes who get their hands dirty, My customer satisfaction agent is as close as I can get.

Thats something I really miss about owning a Merc. You never get to speak to the blokes who get their hands dirty, My customer satisfaction agent is as close as I can get.

I would be worried by just how close you might get to a 'customer satisfaction agent'.

I assume you get to sit down?

But you told us all a while back that you was a frequent Tram user, it was your preferred method for collecting your pension.

This now raises two questions:

1. Do you have your own personal Tram?

2. Why dont you have your pension paid into your bank account like a lot of other pensioners do?

I am not a pensioner - I'm a free man! (Who happens to be old enough to get a pension).

You and Pope are as bad as each other, and I've just read through pages of Pope insulting jbacsta on another thread.

Why the need to insult anyone who disagrees with you? Maybe counselling would help.
As 1 free man to another 100% agree.

As 1 free man to another 100% agree.
Me too - but sadly not about the retired bit!
Wait until you became a pensioner OKD its not all its cracked up to be ,mind you 24hrs of free time, do what you want when you want, kids left home, grandchildren handed back to their parents, going down to the pub when you want, take as many holidays as you can handle, I'll tell you again son it's a hard life to try and fit it all in .

Wait until you became a pensioner OKD its not all its cracked up to be ,mind you 24hrs of free time, do what you want when you want, kids left home, grandchildren handed back to their parents, going down to the pub when you want, take as many holidays as you can handle, I'll tell you again son it's a hard life to try and fit it all in .

My Dad says the same - sounds a real struggle!