Aston Villa v Brighton Match Thread - Sat 20th Nov - 3pm | Page 5 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Brighton Match Thread - Sat 20th Nov - 3pm

Unfortunately fucking up games vs the likes of Watford, Brentford and Southampton has taken away the wriggle room. Pressure firmly on.
To be honest Sil I don't think he will be feeling any pressure at all.
Really think he will just be desperate to get out there and get started.
Hope so , wasn't who I particularly wanted, but now he's here can't wait to see what he can do.

Buzzing for this game. Especially as I am going. Can't get to most games due to my stupid shift pattern. This will only be my third game of the season. Pathetic I know.
I reckon villa park will be rocking. So fully expect a huge performance and 3 points.
Ive got a nervous stomach already and it's only Thursday.

Buzzing for this game. Especially as I am going. Can't get to most games due to my stupid shift pattern. This will only be my third game of the season. Pathetic I know.
I reckon villa park will be rocking. So fully expect a huge performance and 3 points.

we've only played 5? home games mate, this season is doing my head in, so long between games I lose interest when there is one.
The Buzz of home games went many years ago for me , now I go hoping for a win not expecting one , that way I'm not disappointed

Looking forward to the game. Missed the West Ham game because of a bug. Hoping to see a change of style and a high energy approach.

It could just be a case of irritable bowel syndrome, best see a doctor 😁

--------- Martinez-----------
Cash Konsa Mings (c) Targett
-- McGinn Chucky Ramsay--
--Watkins Ings Bailey ---

Enjoy it mate.
I have been unable to attend at all yet.
The well documented torn cartilage meant I couldn't get to the early games, and the new puppy doesnt get her final jab for another ten days, so the family circus cant get on the road just yet.

Mat Kendrick a short while ago….
Steven Gerrard has conceded that Morgan Sanson and Douglas Luiz are unlikely to feature for Aston Villa this weekend.
Douglas has been out with a hamstring issue having missed the defeats to West Ham and Southampton, while French midfielder Sanson also missed the same two squads due to illness.

It's understood Sanson has picked up a knock having spent time in Paris on a family holiday last weekend.

Will Sanson ever be available for selection?! :shake: