Aston Villa v Brighton Match Thread - Sat 20th Nov - 3pm | Page 6 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Brighton Match Thread - Sat 20th Nov - 3pm

Mat Kendrick a short while ago….
Steven Gerrard has conceded that Morgan Sanson and Douglas Luiz are unlikely to feature for Aston Villa this weekend.
Douglas has been out with a hamstring issue having missed the defeats to West Ham and Southampton, while French midfielder Sanson also missed the same two squads due to illness.

It's understood Sanson has picked up a knock having spent time in Paris on a family holiday last weekend.

Will Sanson ever be available for selection?! :shake:
Did he trip over a baguette? How can get get a knock whilst on holiday? At what point do we just give up, I can’t remember a player who has just consistently picked up different injuries from the very first day they signed.

It's understood Sanson has picked up a knock having spent time in Paris on a family holiday last weekend.

Will Sanson ever be available for selection?! :shake:

Poor fella certainly needed a holiday after the strenuous last 12 months he's had - maybe one of his folks gave him a boot up the arse.

Nope doubt he ever will

Hope SG has a trick up his sleeve to work out how he will win this game with a worse central midfield than at anytime during this appalling run of defeats. No Marv, no Luiz and no Sanson.

Did he trip over a baguette? How can get get a knock whilst on holiday? At what point do we just give up, I can’t remember a player who has just consistently picked up different injuries from the very first day they signed.
N'zogbia picked up a serious knock in the summer break, apparently by over-training.

I try not to buy anything French it's about time Villa followed my lead, anyone who has ever had to work on a Renault will understand

Hope SG has a trick up his sleeve to work out how he will win this game with a worse central midfield than at anytime during this appalling run of defeats. No Marv, no Luiz and no Sanson.

Think Marv is ok..he said everyone else other than those two and Trez were good to go! Still a big area of concern though, even with Nakamba fit!

We just need to forget about Sanson. Write him off completely and hope to ship him out in January, then spend the money on Kamara, Kent and Morales.

So we've had quite a time with French players then, Sanson, Berson, Agathe, Six, Amavi, Veretout, Ginola, Pires, N'Zogbia etc...

Not all of them bad players but none of them able to deliver for us.

I try not to buy anything French it's about time Villa followed my lead, anyone who has ever had to work on a Renault will understand
First job after leaving school was a YTS at a Peugeot-Talbot dealership. Put me off for French products for life.... :surrender::surrender: