Aston Villa v Brighton Match Thread - Sat 20th Nov - 3pm | Page 4 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Brighton Match Thread - Sat 20th Nov - 3pm

He very much needs to prove he deserves to be here, football is a brutal business and you cannot afford to carry a striker who doesn't deliver.

I hope Stevie G is a bit more clear on injuries than Deano was.

Where the hell is Traore? When's the last time he played, if it all this season?

The lad he has called up from the U-23's is a big unit and a DM isn't he ?

Maybe he has decided thats the area to sort out first.

Be fascinating to see what the line up will be , presumably he will have watched all this seasons games back by now.

The lad he has called up from the U-23's is a big unit and a DM isn't he ?

Maybe he has decided thats the area to sort out first.

Be fascinating to see what the line up will be , presumably he will have watched all this seasons games back by now.

Which lad? Missed that.

I think we'll definitely win with that line up...especially seeing as we'll have an extra player on the pitch :wave:
dont forget the ref, on the other hand he just might like the villa a bit more than brighton, looking at the ratio of the teams the refs dont like, villa are very much in the top grade and so have to live with this consequence, seanie

The one who looks and plays like Pogba. I've liked the look of him every time I've seen anything of him. With Doug and Nakamba possibly out Saturday he could get a big break.
Yep he looked head and shoulders the best player against MK Dons was it but obviously, all eyes were on Archer

As I said before the Wolves game, another must-win game, if Brighton at VP isn't I'm not sure which 10 games we need to win

Also once again a bit depressing being both a mist-win, and not sure of we can even win…at home….to Brighton.

Sanson is the wildcard, he's surely going to be in the mix now. Could be that he's actually really good and makes a big difference, or, he's total shite.
Really hope so , he will be like a new signing for us, plus the fact he will be desperate to make an impression.
Looked ok the bits we've seen