Aston Villa v Brentford: Saturday 6th April, 3pm | Page 22 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Brentford: Saturday 6th April, 3pm

We gave a poor Brentford side an undeserved point because of 10 minutes total madness with our defenders going to sleep and marking empty space, and because of that we have lost 2 valuable points, but then it's not the first time they have done that this season,

Emery will know only too well, you need players and leaders all over the pitch with the right mentality to see a winning result out, and we haven't got enough of those type of players in the team, so I expect him to be busy assembling a team he feels won't let him and fellow teammates down.

I swear, supporting this clubs does my fucking head-in and what it's doing to my poor old ticker god knows.

Last edited:
We gave a poor Brentford side an undeserved point because of 10 minutes of total madness with our defenders going to sleep and marking empty space, and because of that we have lost 2 valuable points, but then it's not the first time they have done that this season,

Emery will know only two well, you need players and leaders all over the pitch with the right mentality to see a winning result out, and we haven't got enough of those type of players in the team, so I expect him to be busy assembling a team he feels won't let him and fellow teammates down.

I swear, supporting this clubs does my fucking head-in and what it's doing to my poor old ticker god knows.
Never been any different mate.

This is where it gripes me when people early on the season say 'this result won't define our season'.

It's so annoying. Yes it will. Every point lost or won defines our season because brain farts like today will always happen.
I’d actually say that Manure defeat midweek will define where we finish - gave us a huge chance to finish 5th and maybe a squeak higher

This is where it gripes me when people early on the season say 'this result won't define our season'.

It's so annoying. Yes it will. Every point lost or won defines our season because brain farts like today will always happen.

it could of been worst mate, i thought we had lost it, it could be a good lesson to learn from, come on you villains, dont let it go,,seanie

Game had dra
Think we have all picked out the remaining games we must win. This is such a game, but we have always been able to get back on track following a heavy defeat. The enforced absence for McGinn should mean that he is fully rested and raring to go. If Ollie returns (I think bench), there will be the inevitable comparison between him and Toney, with the pundits looking for more evidence of why he should replace Ollie on the plane.

Mbuemo should be back, which although they are dire away from home, does offer them a significant improvement going forward.

Should win, but wouldn't be surprised if it ended as a draw.
Had draw all over it, TBH. Our defensive record is shocking and will cost us 4th. Lille are no mugs and I would put as slight favourites to go through.

Watkins talking sense after the game - very disappointing but maybe we don’t have the maturity or game intelligence yet - championship fodder a few years back - things don’t go up in straight lines

Won't paint that as anything but a disaster 2nd half but fucking hell some of you !.

4th place gone etc etc .

Get over it . Did you not think there would not be twists and turns and unexpected results either way ?. Did spuds think they'd get battered at Fulham?.
We've handed fuck all today because there are plenty of games left .

Suck it up . Get some fight ffs.

WE ARE WELL IN THIS.

I still don't know what the fuck happened. We just stopped playing for 10 minutes and they battered us.

I'm still in shock.

2-0 up at home. I'd have bet my house on us controlling the game to the last minute.

How? Why? What the fuck?

Brentford were proper bollox before they got that one back, after that Villa just imploded and made it easy for them. Every time Villa got the ball they stuck everyone behind it and it was a tough watch seeing Villa just knock it about trying to find a way through. One of those clubs that I just want fucked off out the league now, being fuck all fans, make no noise and they’re just generally turd. They were a novelty for a bit but not anymore, up there with West Brom and similar boring, small clubs.

Really disappointing not to win that, Spurs will see that result and go for it no doubt. I dare say the club really need that UCL injection of cash based on the most recent results or some of the bigger names may have to go.