NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 409 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's been a tyre kicker, then I'm sure the Admins will waste no time in telling us.

After all, if true, they've now cocked up with the Americans, the Spaniards and now these chaps. If they don't come out and lay the blame elsewhere fairly sharpish, they're going to cop for all of it themselves.

Edit - Deservedly so, I should add.
Given the edit time seems I am now what the kids call an "influencer" 😉🤣🤣

Price was 3 million before they realised how much more they could earn by either flogging some more youngsters or increasing the price as compensation. They’re fucking scum and we’re now fucked.
Smurthwaite said ''he's the last resort before Liquidation'',
how will the Admins handle that scenario?

If Frampton's pulled out purely because of the admins, but does genuinely want to buy the club, wonder if Smurthwaite (or AN other) buying us, then selling to Frampton would come into play...cuts out the admins.

If Frampton's pulled out purely because of the admins, but does genuinely want to buy the club, wonder if Smurthwaite (or AN other) buying us, then selling to Frampton would come into play...cuts out the admins.

Cutting out the admins is a good suggestion and probably the only way out of this. The only AN Other would have to be the SC as no one else would have our best interests at heart. They couldn’t afford the stadium, nor training ground however without additional investment. I suspect it would have to be short term and by that I mean bought and sold by summer as can’t see the efl allowing us to start next season without sufficient funding and it’s likely those parasites will finish asset stripping in just over a week so there’ll be no assets left to sell to raise capital. Framptons group are however gone so that ship as they say has sailed.

If you know so much about how the SC should be behaving then why don't you go to the next AGM and get yourself nominated and elected to a position?
Then you would really see how difficult it is to do the job they are doing.
It's the same in other walks of life, lots of people moaning but very few want to step up and actually do something, especially when it is a volunteer role with no recompense.

If you bothered to read the new supporters club documents you'd see why what you are saying is incorrect and how I can "know about how the SC should be behaving" is because they wrote it into their company setup documents!

The only part you are correct about is there is supposed to be a "democratic" vote, of the members, to elect people into positions. That hasn't happened yet, nor has any indication been made as to when. At the first AGM all directors must resign and then be voted on by the members.

What is also not clear is if the members of the old supporters club are members of the new supporters club as there is a specific term that says a member is only a member until they are approved by the directors and they can reject anyone without having to give a reason (sounds transparent).

There are sections about compensation, expenses etc. within the new supporters club documents, including being compensated for time. (section 25 and 26).

You'd know all of this if you'd have read the company formation documents.

As I said to Hampton, I agree that a regular comms update (even with little or no content) would have made things easier for them.

However, let's be fair, they aren't a business. They may have (started to ) set up as if they are, but well, they're not really. Also, they haven't tried the "hush hush" route ....... that's simply an obligation of the process. Of course, they needn't have signed up to the NDA ........ but then, they'd have been kept in the dark by the Admins.

Not heard anything about the money. They did mention it on the PWU podcast, saying that anyone was fully entitled to it back if they wanted it, but as it was raised in case of a plan Z, and we're not yet past that point, they hoped that people would leave it where it is for the time being. Who knows what might happen?

At the time of writing they are a business. Registered in September! However you are right they've not adhered to any of the setup documents have continued to enter into contracts which do not suit their members and so far provided no results and little communication.

Its sad.

Admin report out and people are going to be rather annoyed with it.

Based on snippet leaks available via twitter:

1.25m+ admin fees for around 3500 hours work
100% no cap on fees, exceeded estimates being blamed on them failing to sell the club.
Around 500k more fees being estimated to get us sold.
750k legal fees
250k to Yatin Patel to ensure they got the best value for the players
No mention about the sell on fees within the player sales so far

As much as I despise and distrust the admins, it has to be said that Frampton has shown himself to be all piss and wind these last couple of months. Maybe he did offer £3m, but so could I. It's backing it up that matters and he probably hasn't been able to. The instant he said he didn't know about the deposit required first time around set alarm bells ringing.

If you bothered to read the new supporters club documents you'd see why what you are saying is incorrect and how I can "know about how the SC should be behaving" is because they wrote it into their company setup documents!

The only part you are correct about is there is supposed to be a "democratic" vote, of the members, to elect people into positions. That hasn't happened yet, nor has any indication been made as to when. At the first AGM all directors must resign and then be voted on by the members.

What is also not clear is if the members of the old supporters club are members of the new supporters club as there is a specific term that says a member is only a member until they are approved by the directors and they can reject anyone without having to give a reason (sounds transparent).

There are sections about compensation, expenses etc. within the new supporters club documents, including being compensated for time. (section 25 and 26).

You'd know all of this if you'd have read the company formation documents.

At the time of writing they are a business. Registered in September! However you are right they've not adhered to any of the setup documents have continued to enter into contracts which do not suit their members and so far provided no results and little communication.

Its sad.

As much as I respect the research you have done into owners and buyers you are wrong on what you say about the supporters club's limited company.

It is not a business.

It is a dormant limited company and will not become a business until it starts to trade, they/it can remain in this state for eternity as long as they pay c. £13 every year for a confirmation certificate from Companies House.

I fail to understand why so many seem to put so much belief into any company that has been formed recently indicating it has a WAFC connection, as though it is a sign of some sort of completed deal, it takes 10 minutes online to set up a limited company and costs a whopping £12, it then takes a day or two to have it formally recognised.

Someone on twitter has got Krasners mobile number and posted it!Expect him to get his number changed very quickly!!

Lisa nandy has said things will come to a satisfying conclusion very soon
Did she she mean for her master lenegan

Status
Not open for further replies.