NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 410 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well royle still in and so is a foreign group but time is running out unfortunately guess efl ready to pull the plug
But what do I know

Is this the end of wafc or will royle step in and save the day
Or where the rumours correct about administration wanting to liquidate us

Is this the end of wafc or will royle step in and save the day
Or where the rumours correct about administration wanting to liquidate us

With the total mess Greenback and his slimy sidekicks have made of this I doubt if they dare liquidate us. It's looking more and more that their methods have prevented a sale up to now and seems to be the reason Framptons lot have scarpered. These morons have dug themselves a feckin big hole which they cant get out of.

Why though ?.. dont make sense. Im more in the " it's the admins fault " column. Dont forget it was this vermin that the Chinese ***** ran to.

There is surely a way they could have got this done if they truly wanted the club. Yes admin are completely culpable and incapable but I'm not having it that a powerful company couldnt get round utter gobshites like Begbys if they so desired. Money always talks and even the EFL must be scratching their heads at these dickheads charged with saving us.

Always knew Frampton was full of wind and piss. It's easy to chuck your hat in the ring when it looks like somebody else is getting the gig.
Frampton hasn't backed out of this, his boss and man stumping up the money has told the administrators to eff off.

I cant see it happening but maybe if the admins have seen a fault with frampton then they should come out tell us what it was they dont like

S someone on Twitter seems to think Stanley will be on Talksport. Should be interesting as Simon Jordan is on and he called it their extortionate fees last night

So what happened to the takeover last week? Did you get taken in?

BID ACCEPTED

Hallelujah. Wasn't it? Pure bullshit as per.

Now has it fell through? Damn. We were all hanging on your every word too.

The bid I referred to last week was from the same ones walking away now because the administrators have made it difficult/impossible for them to proceed, now they have had enough and walked away.

The worrying thing for us though is the financial backer is still looking to invest in an English football club it will now not be us.

Is that enough "bullshit" for you, notice you have had nothing to say about my claim last night being now all over the mainstream media.

Ps for anyone else's benefit I knew what was going on at close of business yesterday but only posted what I did at 23.10 when I had received confirmation from numerous sources and contacts.

I'm not having this excuse that seems to be being trotted out by the Frampton camp in Paul Kendrick's article.
Back when they first appeared they claimed to have put a bid in first to get exclusivity but had no idea they needed a deposit to have their bid accepted or get that exclusivity
Then when asked directly whether they would have any issue putting a deposit down he fudged the answer & at best said they'd look at it but it'd come off the selling price
Then they came out with that the admin should never have granted exclusivity to any one group coz that's not how you do it in business even though they'd previously stated that they wanted & asked for it
Then they would have the deal done in 14 days if they were allowed to bid
Then exclusivity wasn't an issue but take a deposit from all bidders & give those back that don't pass the checks
Then they've allegedly put their bid in & provided proof of funds
And now they've backed out because they're "frustrated with the administrators" - Give over. if they were ever as serious & as ready as they've claimed previously, a bit of heel dragging by the administrators (if true) wouldn't stop them as others have pointed out
If this group were as wealthy with as lofty a plans as Frampton has claimed, going straight in with the £3mill as soon as the Spanish were booted out would have been nothing to them as that is such a small proportion of what the group needed to invest

Frampton hasn't backed out of this, his boss and man stumping up the money has told the administrators to eff off.

It shows how out of their depth these ***** are. It seems they have no concept or understanding of cultural differences. By treating people with the disrespect they have, it means they are unlikely to do business with them. We all recall that car crash C4 interview suggesting he wanted a British buyer, so it’s little wonder he treated Jeffries with ridicule and contempt.

The bid I referred to last week was from the same ones walking away now because the administrators have made it difficult/impossible for them to proceed, now they have had enough and walked away.

This is a genuine question & not any attempt to trip you up, catch you out or prove you wrong but what can they (admins) possibly be doing that is making it impossible for bidders to proceed?
I don't trust the admin as far as I could chuck em, but the Spanish Group came in made a bid & put down a deposit within a day & got exclusivity for months as a result. Yes it all fell through but (to me at least) it showed that it's not impossible for someone to proceed with buying the club & if they back up their mouth with their money it's their's & can be their's pretty quickly
What has changed that the admin are doing that is enough to stop someone bidding when they were previously claiming they could get everything done in 14 days?

Thanks LMB i will tune it for that!Although i suspect the blood pressure may take a hit!!

Personally I’ve no interest in listening to this bullshitting prick. Obviously back on to cover his arse after another fuck up in driving a buyer away and revelation of his extortionate fees that are in no way proportionate to his performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.