NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 406 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
As above.
Why is it bullshit. They will have signed an NDA with the Admins (in order to be able to discuss bids and issues with the various bidders) that prohibits them from speaking about what they've seen, read and discussed.

Given this, It seems pointless to keep whinging about the lack of communication from them.

I just checked and transparency hasn't been removed from their articles of association yet. If this is transparency I dread to think what an "open" meeting would look like.

Why is it bullshit. They will have signed an NDA with the Admins (in order to be able to discuss bids and issues with the various bidders) that prohibits them from speaking about what they've seen, read and discussed.

Given this, It seems pointless to keep whinging about the lack of communication from them.
No wishing to make a circular arguement but fed up of NDA excuses being offered on here. Abiding by them hasn't exactly worked so far has it - get yr whistles out and blow em FFS
It's not too much to ask for the SC to offer to supporters a weekly headline update given they hold close on £1m on behalf of supporters.
Even if it's a message of no progress and the admins have done feck all.
Kept us in the dark as long as an arctic winter have the chosen few.

Well you seem to know everything. Not telling fans as really helped us so far. Surely a statement yes every thing with the takeover going well. Or we don’t think it’s going well. Not really a lot to ask. OUR SUPPORTERS CLUB.

"Know everything"?! Don't talk so soft.

If you can't accept that they aren't able to tell fans the detail of what they know, then that's your lookout John, and I guess you're just going to continue to wind yourself up.

If they came out and said summat like:

- we're aware that there are a number of potential bidders in the process. We've spoken with some, but not all. We believe those bidders are at different stages in the process, and we hope to have further conversations with regard to our potential involvement over the longer term. The EFL have been really supportive so far (like they said they would be), and they have been involved in the "proof (and source) of funds" part of the process, but no final offer has been put to them for their clearance. We're still confident that a successful bidder will emerge soon.

Would that make you happy? .......because that's about as much as they could probably say. ................................. but we're guessing that for ourselves anyway.

I just checked and transparency hasn't been removed from their articles of association yet. If this is transparency I dread to think what an "open" meeting would look like.
So you don't see a difference the Wlatic between the process they find themselves in and normal day to day running of the SC?

No wishing to make a circular arguement but fed up of NDA excuses being offered on here. Abiding by them hasn't exactly worked so far has it - get yr whistles out and blow em FFS
It's not too much to ask for the SC to offer to supporters a weekly headline update given they hold close on £1m on behalf of supporters.
Even if it's a message of no progress and the admins have done feck all.
Kept us in the dark as long as an arctic winter have the chosen few.

I agree with a weekly update, ( I think I've said so previously) but I fear that just like that from the Admins, it wouldn't really tell us a lot, and it would just serve to wind up some amongst us ....... just like having no information at all.

So you don't see a difference the Wlatic between the process they find themselves in and normal day to day running of the SC?
Nope. They should have a policy of updates they want to provide and let bidders / the admin know what them being involved means. If you setup a business or organization to be transparent its an ethos, not a choice. They've tried the hush hush route a few times now and it hasn't worked.

Did I also see they were asking people not to pull out their money the other day? If so they already know what is going on and don't care.

Nope. They should have a policy of updates they want to provide and let bidders / the admin know what them being involved means. If you setup a business or organization to be transparent its an ethos, not a choice. They've tried the hush hush route a few times now and it hasn't worked.

Did I also see they were asking people not to pull out their money the other day? If so they already know what is going on and don't care.

What hasn't worked ?

As I said to Hampton, I agree that a regular comms update (even with little or no content) would have made things easier for them.

However, let's be fair, they aren't a business. They may have (started to ) set up as if they are, but well, they're not really. Also, they haven't tried the "hush hush" route ....... that's simply an obligation of the process. Of course, they needn't have signed up to the NDA ........ but then, they'd have been kept in the dark by the Admins.

Not heard anything about the money. They did mention it on the PWU podcast, saying that anyone was fully entitled to it back if they wanted it, but as it was raised in case of a plan Z, and we're not yet past that point, they hoped that people would leave it where it is for the time being. Who knows what might happen?

I agree with a weekly update, ( I think I've said so previously) but I fear that just like that from the Admins, it wouldn't really tell us a lot, and it would just serve to wind up some amongst us ....... just like having no information at all.
It's about pressure - if the SC came out every week and said we are aware of no progress and the admins have not engaged with us for sure that would result in the admins having at least respond - same deal with the journo - what happened to awkward questions ?

It's about pressure - if the SC came out every week and said we are aware of no progress and the admins have not engaged with us for sure that would result in the admins having at least respond - same deal with the journo - what happened to awkward questions ?
I'm on the same page as you here ........................... but I still reckon the reaction from some would be just as frustrated and enraged as they currently are.

As I said to Hampton, I agree that a regular comms update (even with little or no content) would have made things easier for they'd have been kept in the dark by the Admins.
As opposed to complying with the admins and still being kept in the dark ? 🤔

Not heard anything about the money. They did mention it on the PWU podcast, saying that anyone was fully entitled to it back if they wanted it, but as it was raised in case of a plan Z, and we're not yet past that point, they hoped that people would leave it where it is for the time being. Who knows what might happen?
Plan Z explained and the milestones to it would be useful - must be close to touching point of it right now.
Have your money back is poor at best.
As James sagely advised
"Say something, say something - anything Your silence is deafening - give me a sign"

Given the arrogance and overblown self importance of Krasner and Stanley if anything was in play never mind close they would be signalling from the rooftops.
That they are saying nowt is either a sign of a road to Damascus event or they are out of options, ideas and bidders.
Bunkered down planning how best to liquidate and exit with minimum further damage to their reputation
"I have never lost a club" Krasner July 20
Aye but you've royally screwed a few over and like "Big Sam" and relegation lucky streaks always come to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.