NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 408 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it the accepted bid ?

I am answering because I don't want you to think I would ignore you because of our previous but. : -

I have been consistent from day one I have posted like this, it is up to others with direct involvement to publish details.

A big story about to break, tics will be upset and worried - more to follow from official sources.
I didn't think much of it at 1st but today Frampton deleted his twitter account.I reckon it could be a bidder, probably Framptons group have pulled out!

They really are parasites them administrators!Leeching even MORE money on top of their already extortionate, disgraceful fees is disgusting and sickening!Them extra fees will put potential buyers off,delay the process even more and further harm our club!

I am ever so pleased I may be winding a dock like you up.

I'm no dock. Just not the time for the 'I know more than you' bullshit. It's tiresome. You talked shite last week. Nowts happened and now your at it again. So what if a bids fell through. Either say what you know or pack it in with the 'oooh your not gonna like this'. Last week we were being took over. You obviously know some half wit with half a tale. Just seems morally wrong to tease fellow fans during this time.

Not necessarily an NDA stopping anyone saying anything could be as much down to individuals not wanting to show their hand for various reasons. As if you went public saying anything and then it didn't go to plan it could damage your credibility or negotiating position.

I'm not worried about silence as we know stuff is happening and even if there isn't an update it doesn't mean progress hasn't been made. I'll be worried if we get an update saying nothing has moved with any of the 4 main parties.

I'm no dock. Just not the time for the 'I know more than you' bullshit. It's tiresome. You talked shite last week. Nowts happened and now your at it again. So what if a bids fell through. Either say what you know or pack it in with the 'oooh your not gonna like this'. Last week we were being took over. You obviously know some half wit with half a tale. Just seems morally wrong to tease fellow fans during this time.

The only one talking shite is you

If you look at twitter you’ll reach the conclusion the deal has gone tits up. These incompetent pricks have forced another bidder to walk away. They make more money bleeding us dry, they’ve no incentive to sell now. Now we’ve a few more saleable youngsters that fat fuck krasner will want a piece of them to sweeten his pot.

I'm on Twitter and to be fair, I don't draw that conclusion, I know the post from way back about the admins has been re-tweeted but that was only after the report was posted by David Casey, think the purpose of the re-tweet was to highlight why Begbies have no need to rush a deal, rather than one falling through. Agree with earlier posts about people (not just LMB) posting stuff that causes worry, no need for "ITK, one-upmanship", we're all Tics lads and lasses, we all want the same thing. If someone, whoever it is, knows what's going on, don't drop hints, if it's genuine, just bloody say it

If it’s Frampton. He was never was a wind up mon

If he's been a tyre kicker, then I'm sure the Admins will waste no time in telling us.

After all, if true, they've now cocked up with the Americans, the Spaniards and now these chaps. If they don't come out and lay the blame elsewhere fairly sharpish, they're going to cop for all of it themselves.

Edit - Deservedly so, I should add.

Last edited:
Apparently Framptons group offered the full £3m required and the admins have not accepted! Pie at night and Worbo both alluding to it on Twitter!!

If he's been a tyre kicker, then I'm sure the Admins will waste no time in telling us.

After all, if true, they've now cocked up with the Americans, the Spaniards and now these chaps. If they don't come out and lay the blame elsewhere fairly sharpish, they're going to cop for all of it themselves.
And deservedly so they've made multiple cups of Horlicks from day 1.
If Framptons gone I guess the Fantasy Island Wigan Borough re-build is off too ?
Council and Wigan Infirmary will be furious never mind the Platt Wazz residents who were looking forward to fare dodging on the monorail.
Also guess if we ever get back to the DW will have to keep wearing mi big coat if there's no roof on it - bloody rubbish Wigan 🤣

Apparently Framptons group offered the full £3m required and the admins have not accepted! Pie at night and Worbo both alluding to it on Twitter!!
If true who do these admins think they are ? It's absolutely awkward questions time Mr Kendrick
And meaningful critical comments from SC, council and Nandy getting stuck into these idiots.
Pity no-one is allowed to visit Manchester City Centre at this point 😤

I am answering because I don't want you to think I would ignore you because of our previous but. : -

I have been consistent from day one I have posted like this, it is up to others with direct involvement to publish details.
I try not to bare grudges LMB - it was a genuine question - my initial take was that someone who would not be popular with Tics fans had got a bid over the line.

Seems it's even worse than that !

Status
Not open for further replies.