NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 411 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a genuine question & not any attempt to trip you up, catch you out or prove you wrong but what can they (admins) possibly be doing that is making it impossible for bidders to proceed?
I don't trust the admin as far as I could chuck em, but the Spanish Group came in made a bid & put down a deposit within a day & got exclusivity for months as a result. Yes it all fell through but (to me at least) it showed that it's not impossible for someone to proceed with buying the club & if they back up their mouth with their money it's their's & can be their's pretty quickly
What has changed that the admin are doing that is enough to stop someone bidding when they were previously claiming they could get everything done in 14 days?

Greasing their palms. Spanish offered to pay running costs and they couldn’t wait to jump into bed with them, forgoing any form of due diligence in their haste. Despite asking price being met by Frampton they dragged their heels as they were still hoping to get a better offer that benefitted them.

Personally I’ve no interest in listening to this bullshitting prick. Obviously back on to cover his arse after another fuck up in driving a buyer away and revelation of his extortionate fees that are in no way proportionate to his performance.
Understand your feelings MIW but i will listen in the hope that Simon Jordan really goes for him,as you know they cannot handle being scrutinised!!

Wouldn't talk to Simon Jordan live because he would have slaughtered him!The argument that Jordan made after Stanleys statement blew any arguments the admins had out of the water!What Jordan explained should be heared by every Latics fan so they understand just what the admin are doing to this club!!

The bid I referred to last week was from the same ones walking away now because the administrators have made it difficult/impossible for them to proceed, now they have had enough and walked away.

The worrying thing for us though is the financial backer is still looking to invest in an English football club it will now not be us.

Is that enough "bullshit" for you, notice you have had nothing to say about my claim last night being now all over the mainstream media.

Ps for anyone else's benefit I knew what was going on at close of business yesterday but only posted what I did at 23.10 when I had received confirmation from numerous sources and contacts.

So was never accepted. No Hallelujah. More bullshit.

Was the issue that drove Frampton/Jeffries away the Admins asking for considerably more money (for them as opposed to the club) than was previously agreed or understood .....ditto the ‘uplift’ that is now being referred to ??

Jordan laying it on the line that their fees are wholly disproportionate to the size of business that they are trying (and signally failing) to sell !

What we need is Q and A session on talksport with the morons and Latics fans. Jim White seems unaware of their ineptness. As a broadcaster he could out them properly. Stanley is a snake.

Wouldn't talk to Simon Jordan live because he would have slaughtered him!The argument that Jordan made after Stanleys statement blew any arguments the admins had out of the water!What Jordan explained should be heared by every Latics fan so they understand just what the admin are doing to this club!!

So we can add coward to the list.

And how about Jabba the hut, did he clarify where he’s disappeared off to?

Lots of tweets from Nixon this morning, piecing them together:

2 bidders still willing to pay full price and try and stay up but neither put offer in yet. Other parties only interested for reduced price with points deduction. Points deduction could be this or next season depending on when deal happens.

First of those bidders is Royle with the UTT2021 company that was recently registered. After Ronsom and Roland left the team he has been getting more than one new backers and funds in place - he's apparently been 'working overtime' for months trying to get a deal done. He has made some progress this week and has been in touch with SC.

Second is the unnamed foreign group who have only come in the last couple of weeks have the funds in place but are still looking at the numbers. They have been in contact with the EFL and should pass the fit and proper test.

Nixon implied Frampton was never serious.

Major transfer decisions need to be made if nothing sorted soon.

May be developments before next update on Friday from admin but as it stand there wont be any major progress to report.

McGurk is almost certainly going.

Still confident we will be saved it's just a matter of how much damage inflicted before hand.

If anyone has any questions or doesn't like or agree you'll have to take it up with Nixon. I'm just relaying the messages for those who don't have twitter.

Last edited:
I have zero trust in admin, but is it possible Frampton's team decide they didn't want to do the deal for some reason or some complication popped up and they want to save face and blame admin for something at their end?

If the Admins have been doing something wrong then i am certain they will report admin to the appropriate authorities and raise their concerns with the EFL. There will have been a team of lawyers working on any takeover deal who will have a record of all correspondence and will be able to prove any claims if they exist.

I've always been opened minded on Frampton, but i'm not shocked something came up that made him walk away to be honest.

Price was 3 million before they realised how much more they could earn by either flogging some more youngsters or increasing the price as compensation. They’re fucking scum and we’re now fucked.

Due to the way administration works can anyone confirm if they can increase the price legally? Especially after they have already ring fenced assets and have add ons to cover fees.

What we need is Q and A session on talksport with the morons and Latics fans. Jim White seems unaware of their ineptness. As a broadcaster he could out them properly. Stanley is a snake.
Jim White is a soft touch. Stanley knew Jordan would call him out which is why his highly paid PR firm would have advised him to do a piece only with soft touch Jim White. Just PR tactics. If you don’t fancy a live one-on-one you ask for a pre-record or an interview with a more favourable presenter. I got the impression Stanley’s piece was a pre-record they did before they went on air.

The bit I found interesting was Stanley's assertion that none of their fees would come out of "Wigan Athletic" as such (yes, I know, semantics), but would come out of the property company and any money not going to them would be going to Hong Kong anyway.

We debated this on here recently and when I suggested this might be the case it was (rightly) pointed out to me that in reality Au Yeung would get nothing as other creditors still had to be paid and if ther ews money lefty over the creditors would just egt a great %.
I accepted this as making perfect sense.

Now, I'm wondering whether the "property" company (one of the 5 companies in the convoluted company structure) has no actual creditors in it's own right and so any money left over from the property sales will go to HK, but the other company which is essentially Wigan Atheltic - which has many creditors, has no assets other than what someone will pay.

Can't remember whether it was MB or TB who set me straight last time, I'd be interested to hear your opinion given Stanley's comments.

The bit I found interesting was Stanley's assertion that none of their fees would come out of "Wigan Athletic" as such (yes, I know, semantics), but would come out of the property company and any money not going to them would be going to Hong Kong anyway.

We debated this on here recently and when I suggested this might be the case it was (rightly) pointed out to me that in reality Au Yeung would get nothing as other creditors still had to be paid and if ther ews money lefty over the creditors would just egt a great %.
I accepted this as making perfect sense.

Now, I'm wondering whether the "property" company (one of the 5 companies in the convoluted company structure) has no actual creditors in it's own right and so any money left over from the property sales will go to HK, but the other company which is essentially Wigan Atheltic - which has many creditors, has no assets other than what someone will pay.

Can't remember whether it was MB or TB who set me straight last time, I'd be interested to hear your opinion given Stanley's comments.

I could be completely wrong but my understanding was Property Company selling Euxton would pay admins fees, if there was any money left after that it would go to the other Creditors and the only way Yeung got money was if creditors and admin were both paid up in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.