NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 407 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me for one, thanks for the trigger 😉 - never mind the creditors
Reads to me like we've failed to sell the club but we'll carry on not selling the club and you creditors can take a further bath.
A maximum £5m in sell on fees - is that per player given away ? If it's all in I despair at these tossers and why they allowed to be involved in any negotiations ever 🤬💩🙈

Reads to me like we've failed to sell the club but we'll carry on not selling the club and you creditors can take a further bath.
A maximum £5m in sell on fees - is that per player given away ? If it's all in I despair at these tossers and why they allowed to be involved in any negotiations ever 🤬💩🙈
When they say sell-on fees don’t they mean appearance/promotion/goal bonuses that are written into all deals. A sell-on is completely different and you couldn’t specify a maximum figure as you don’t know what those players may go for in the future

Those figures show 3424 man hours at the quoted rate, or over 91 full 37.5 hrs weeks.

I have only one word for that :-

Bollocks.

Nope. They should have a policy of updates they want to provide and let bidders / the admin know what them being involved means. If you setup a business or organization to be transparent its an ethos, not a choice. They've tried the hush hush route a few times now and it hasn't worked.

Did I also see they were asking people not to pull out their money the other day? If so they already know what is going on and don't care.
If you know so much about how the SC should be behaving then why don't you go to the next AGM and get yourself nominated and elected to a position?
Then you would really see how difficult it is to do the job they are doing.
It's the same in other walks of life, lots of people moaning but very few want to step up and actually do something, especially when it is a volunteer role with no recompense.

I see that the old comments from last August, slagging off the Admins are circulating on twitter. May be some bad news in the offing?

To jog your memories. .....
Admins.jpg

That’s why all this needs to come out in the open.Been like printing money. That’s what your none discloser does more you.

Non-disclosure has nothing to do with this John ......... that's why the information has been published. Also, it's not just the Admins who want the NDAs, it's the bidders too.

I think Begbies are taking the piss with their charges, and so far, haven't done a great job in selling us, but let's at least kick them for the right reasons.

I'm afraid this report makes peoples fears become reality!The admins have strung us along with lies after lies and this report lays it all bare!Literally the worst thing the admins would do for themselves would be to sell the club!! I really cannot think of a worse position we could be in right now!!

As conspiracy theories go, I'd believe this one before many others.
;)

Non-disclosure has nothing to do with this John ......... that's why the information has been published. Also, it's not just the Admins who want the NDAs, it's the bidders too.

I think Begbies are taking the piss with their charges, and so far, haven't done a great job in selling us, but let's at least kick them for the right reasons.

There’s no thinking about it. Judging by their performance their fees are in no way merited.
These parasites make me sick, they have well and truly fucked this football club through greed and incompetence.

Nah let's just kick them at any opportunity as they have done to our club for 7 months

When they say sell-on fees don’t they mean appearance/promotion/goal bonuses that are written into all deals. A sell-on is completely different and you couldn’t specify a maximum figure as you don’t know what those players may go for in the future
Unless you've agreed a specific figure rather than a % 🤔
Also if the club goes bust where do the sell on fees land in years to come - please tell me it's not Begbies ?

Be happy to start again in NWCFL than put up with this shite, watching some mongs pick over the carcass of our club every month. There's no dignity in any of it. Put us down as we have been dead for months. Let rugby pay their own way at DW and crack on.

Status
Not open for further replies.