Oxford tomorrow | Page 4 | Vital Football

Oxford tomorrow

Shambolic defending - again. What a bloody shambles. This team is nose diving towards league 2. Don’t know why I keep spending £10 when I pretty much know in advance what the result is going to be. At least we’ve got 1 back

it is only £10

what can you get for a tenner these days

£1 per minute for when we start playing :)

Awful,shambles, embarrassing.
Players masquerading as professional footballers in poncy coloured boots and alice bands who can't string two passes together on a football pitch
This lot wouldn't live with Bethel,Ince Parish or Wigan Youth back in the day ,I've seen some shit in my time but I think these frauds top the lot.

Why the hell are we back to being a long ball side. Jones has not taken one short all match and he keeps lumping it up to Garner who is 6 inch shorter than their CB.

I’m sorry it’s like watching parks football ....another shambling giveaway for their second.
We need a new squad not ’4 new players‘.....

Second half certainly better. Joseph was unlucky not to score. Had a go but so many errors giving ball away. James must have lost ball 7 or 8 times alone.

I thought we was rubbish thru out the game just one moment of promise.
I understand we have no income, no owner, no Manager , possibly no Assistant Manager but I think that we have the worst squad since we became a league club.
Now a gap between us and safety.

Why the hell haven’t they played the whole match like they have the last 10 minutes?

Because It seems to me that it was only after Crankshaw, Perry & Askaard came on for the “Senior” players In the last 15 or so minutes that we looked like scoring !.

Their 2nd goal was due to a mistake when Perry gave the ball away for their scoring break which was unfortunate but it looked to me that if the game had of gone on another few mins we would have got a second !

Shambolic defending - again. What a bloody shambles. This team is nose diving towards league 2. Don’t know why I keep spending £10 when I pretty much know in advance what the result is going to be. At least we’ve got 1 back
Because that's what supporters do

I completely agree. This is consistently by far the worst Latics side I have watched on 40 years. Utterly depressing fare

I wonder why ya daft bastards! FFS. Clubs in disarray and was a shock we even started season. What's the point in being negative! Course these players are struggling. A mixture of loans, inexperienced kids and others on short term contracts who are all we could afford. We are being managed today by an academy Manager by the looks of it who has never worked at this level. Until the club gets sold and settled its gonna be wank. Accept it. Support the kids when they get their chance and don't waste your time moaning.

Why the hell are we back to being a long ball side. Jones has not taken one short all match and he keeps lumping it up to Garner who is 6 inch shorter than their CB.

I agree - and Garner kept losing it !

When the subs came on in the last 15 mins we started to play passing football through the middle, which I believe is why we looked so different at the end !

Perhaps we should play the U18 & U23 sides On Tuesday and see what happens ? - can’t get any worse !

I said from opening 10 minutes it was like watching nine year old match. Bad passes, poor clearncesand an inability to control the ball.

Then Oxford upped their game and we were like rabbits in their headlights.

Three players worthy of their wages today, Jamie Jones, Massey and Asgaard. So why take Massey off and why only give Aasgaard 5 minutes?