Oxford tomorrow | Page 3 | Vital Football

Oxford tomorrow

Anyone think that Gardner is just a awful player at this level, maybe be lucky to be average at league 2 level. Nothing against him, but obviously not to standard. Would prefer to see Aasgard get a run in to be honest.

Anyone think that Gardner is just a awful player at this level, maybe be lucky to be average at league 2 level. Nothing against him, but obviously not to standard. Would prefer to see Aasgard get a run in to be honest.
he has got better, don't know if it is the position he now plays or the fact that he is not doing as many poor passes

he does try though

37% possession - at home - and only 4 shots and in goes the inevitable goal. Absolute dross, and I wish the commentator would stop saying we’ve been doing really well. We haven’t. I know this is a consequence of our situation but it doesn’t make it any easier to take. Totally utterly fed up

Think we are just bad - can’t pass, no strength in midfield and poor Defending and no threat up front

now we are one goal down - bet heads go down and it will be 3 nil to Oxford

great save from jones though

I think most of this team out there at the moment are average league 2 incl all of the youngsters.
James Jones stopping the scoreline from embarrassment.

Bad day when our best player is Massey, if you ignore Jamie Jones who has stopped this from being 5-0.

I think most of this team out there at the moment are average league 2 incl all of the youngsters.
James Jones stopping the scoreline from embarrassment.

Yeah, I'm happy the younger players are playing as they need too, but lots of people are overestimating them.

One think we need is the next three amigos

Shambolic defending - again. What a bloody shambles. This team is nose diving towards league 2. Don’t know why I keep spending £10 when I pretty much know in advance what the result is going to be. At least we’ve got 1 back