Oxford tomorrow | Page 10 | Vital Football

Oxford tomorrow

Wonder if these were the types of professionals that were told they'd be getting a 30% pay cut. First thing I'd do in their position would be to get my CV up to date and tout myself around.

Surely followed by playing out of your skin so your 'touting' & up to date CV reaches a suitable audience / club !!

Surely followed by playing out of your skin so your 'touting' & up to date CV reaches a suitable audience / club !!
Don't think for 1 second the PFA would not have called this out / challenged legally if it was the case of players contracts being re-set

Sorry Jock, I don't understand your response, I'm definitely getting "slower" in this bloody lockdown. My post was referring to non playing staff that have left recently, as reported in the tweet.

"Head of Medical Services Nick Meace (right) is off to pastures new after tonight's game...Andrew Proctor (left) also recently left the club...losing some really good people behind the scenes as well as on the field. "

Sorry Jock, I don't understand your response, I'm definitely getting "slower" in this bloody lockdown. My post was referring to non playing staff that have left recently, as reported in the tweet.

"Head of Medical Services Nick Meace (right) is off to pastures new after tonight's game...Andrew Proctor (left) also recently left the club...losing some really good people behind the scenes as well as on the field. "

Sorry Arthur, I've misread your post...thot you were hinting at players not backroom staff updating CV's etc. Sadly think our clubs only gonna get worse before any glimmers of hope or green shoots of recovery imo.