Transfer Rumours | Page 15 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours

probably have a good chance of getting che adams. hes from leicester.

cant see gayle coming to be honest.

Exactly !
I really can't believe some people are STILL banging on about Bowen .
IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN FOR FUCKS SAKE !

Exactly.

MORE FUCKING CHANCE OF JIM BOWEN PULLING ON THE GARIBALDI AND HE FUCKING DIED LAST YEAR FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.

About three different people discuss the price Hull want for Bowen, and now we have apoplectic rage and capital letters.

If you two can't hold your shit together for this, I dread to think what you would be like if we ever had something important to talk about, like a referendum on membership of the European Union

IT'S LIKE PEOPLE FUCKING SAYING LETS GETS FUCKING HAALAND IN FROM SALZBURG AS HIS FUCKING DAD USED TO PLAY HERE!!!!! FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!

“No (Forest haven’t been in contact). However, I know that Nottingham is determined to move up to the Premier League,” said Hoarau, who certainly sounds like a man intrigued by the prospect of wearing Garibaldi red.

Signing a 35-year-old who has never played in Britain before is obviously something of a risk but age is just a number after all and Hoarau’s goal-scoring record in recent seasons should not be overlooked. He has found the net 116 times in 180 matches for Young Boys with five of those coming in the Europa League last season.
According to Blick, Hoarau wants an 18-month contract at his next club with wages of around £30,000 a week.

I'd want Che Adam's and Lyle Taylor in Jan, both within our budget without stretching us to far and add the quality we require. Then we have 3 totally different strikers with grabban. Real good balance.

Why would you want Lyle Taylor?

Honestly, I am mystified by that link.

He is 30 in March. He's only played 9 games so far this season.

Scored 21 in League one last season in by far the best season of his career; pretty much the only noteworthy one of a journeyman career.

I absolutely don't want us spending a penny on a 30 year old currently playing less than half his club's matches in his first ever season at this level.

Why would you want Lyle Taylor?

Honestly, I am mystified by that link.

He is 30 in March. He's only played 9 games so far this season.

Scored 21 in League one last season in by far the best season of his career; pretty much the only noteworthy one of a journeyman career.

I absolutely don't want us spending a penny on a 30 year old currently playing less than half his club's matches in his first ever season at this level.

One key word in my statement BALANCE! Read what I said. I bet you were watching him against us earlier in the season thinking I'd like him at forest. He offers something different. Look at his whole career and it does not suggest he is injury prone either. Brentford tried to sign him in the summer and have a look at their recruitment recently.

It isn't about balance when your formation is one up front. It's about a low scoring lump being available to deputise for the actual good striker. What I prefer is an actual good striker deputising.

I also smell a three year contract for another thirty something, largely non-scoring striker. I feel like we may have made this kind of deal before.

There are 23 year olds who can hold the ball up and be physical.

Not exactly the new Pukki is he?

Balance of options, maybe we may go 2 up front when we actually have 2 strikers who knows. I'd of loved to know your opinion if we had signed pukki before he made his name on a free last summer, would of been hilarious. Taylor is a good option, and within budget, like I said brentford do not sign duds.

It isn't about balance when your formation is one up front. It's about a low scoring lump being available to deputise for the actual good striker. What I prefer is an actual good striker deputising.

I also smell a three year contract for another thirty something, largely non-scoring striker. I feel like we may have made this kind of deal before.

There are 23 year olds who can hold the ball up and be physical.

Not exactly the new Pukki is he?
You mean a 23 year old che Adam's, I'm happy we agree as they were my 2 choices.

Balance of options, maybe we may go 2 up front when we actually have 2 strikers who knows. I'd of loved to know your opinion if we had signed pukki before he made his name on a free last summer, would of been hilarious. Taylor is a good option, and within budget, like I said brentford do not sign duds.
Don't make this a personal attack on me, there is no need.

One look at Pukki's record and absolutely anyone would have been excited.

I was also very open to the tra after of John Marquis in the summer, a much younger striker whose L1 record recently is better than Taylor's and whose potential to improve based on age should be better. We didn't sign him, so that is that.

You will find me very cycnical about the plethora of non scoring strikers who are out there. Given that more goals is our key issue, signing players who are notorious for not scoring many is not a great idea. Nor is it particularly clever to sign a striker on the basis of his ability to create goalscoring situations for our midfielders, who also can't hit a barn door.

And this is doubly so when a player is an aging journeyman.