Transfer Rumours | Page 16 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours

Che Adams would be decent signing. Not sure about Taylor??

He did look good when we played Charlton, but not sure about signing a 30 year old on a long contract, who has only played 9 games at championship level!

“No (Forest haven’t been in contact). However, I know that Nottingham is determined to move up to the Premier League,” said Hoarau, who certainly sounds like a man intrigued by the prospect of wearing Garibaldi red.

Signing a 35-year-old who has never played in Britain before is obviously something of a risk but age is just a number after all and Hoarau’s goal-scoring record in recent seasons should not be overlooked. He has found the net 116 times in 180 matches for Young Boys with five of those coming in the Europa League last season.
According to Blick, Hoarau wants an 18-month contract at his next club with wages of around £30,000 a week.

I'd rather sit in a transit van with Neil Shipperley!

Che Adams is a totally different prospect and I haven't uttered a word on that transfer; though I am extremely skeptical that we would have a prayer

Loan at best, but definitely a player I'd like to sign.

If we are going to offload Carvalho, I'd also like us to sign Vydra - I think he would really compliment Grabban.

In reality, we need at least 2 strikers - that's assuming we can't return Mir!

Vydra, if you fancy him, plays off the striker. Will need 2 strikers plus someone like Vydra. Still need pace somewhere?

We should go and stick a decent sized bid in for Eberechi Eze of QPR , quality player , i did mention him in the summer and he's not stopped improving since the start of the season.
If we cashed in on Carvalho, I would definitely consider taking a punt on Eze. Looks a future star and is already far more effective than Carvalho in the No 10 position! 👍

“No (Forest haven’t been in contact). However, I know that Nottingham is determined to move up to the Premier League,” said Hoarau, who certainly sounds like a man intrigued by the prospect of wearing Garibaldi red.

Signing a 35-year-old who has never played in Britain before is obviously something of a risk but age is just a number after all and Hoarau’s goal-scoring record in recent seasons should not be overlooked. He has found the net 116 times in 180 matches for Young Boys with five of those coming in the Europa League last season.
According to Blick, Hoarau wants an 18-month contract at his next club with wages of around £30,000 a week.

He's the wrong Young Boy (and not very young either).

This is the Young Boy we should be going all out for:

Jean-Pierre Nsame

Pace and power.

Looks like Haalands son is off to Utd

He's made the wrong choice. He should have come here as many posters had suggested.

He would have made a decent back up to Grabbz.

I know a lot of posters would be upset as he might be blocking opportunities for Tyler Walker, another old boy's son, but I think they are different players and there would have been room to accommodate both.

He's made the wrong choice. He should have come here as many posters had suggested.

He would have made a decent back up to Grabbz.

I know a lot of posters would be upset as he might be blocking opportunities for Tyler Walker, another old boy's son, but I think they are different players and there would have been room to accommodate both.

+ 1

Dimitris Giannoulis, left back, Greek, English club have made contact about his availability... i know i know could be any club but turned down Rennes when SL was manager. Clutching at straws! Sounds about right though.. we love to do things cheaply