Going to Leeds? ..... | Page 5 | Vital Football

Going to Leeds? .....

WHAT A FUCKING PERFORMANCE, hearts of lions to a man, unbelievably proud of them today that was everything we've asked for and then some.

That brought back memories of the battle of Brammel Lane. So unbelievably proud tonight.

No need for analysis or debate tonight just savour that.

Had the same Memories of Bramall Lane. Brilliant battling performance. (y)

Not seen fight like that since the City game last season, what a result and every player played their best game today, not one performance they put out today can be matched. Cook deserves credit too, thought the subs was dubious at the time but it paid off today, Olsson was a rock as soon as he came on.

Absolutely heroic effort by every single player and also the fans who did the epic 58 mile walk they fully deserved that win!

Last 6 away performances from Derby onwards on 5th March have been vastly improved, Blackburn game aside, as the players were shot to pieces after what happened after Reading. Had we shown the approach in the last 2 months, from September to February reckon we'd have been up with the likes of Hull and Preston.

Fingers crossed we'll win Monday and Cook will keep up the showing intent away tactics now for next season!

Not seen fight like that since the City game last season, what a result and every player played their best game today, not one performance they put out today can be matched. Cook deserves credit too, thought the subs was dubious at the time but it paid off today, Olsson was a rock as soon as he came on.

I thought the same at the time. I was worried when Olsson came on and questioned the decision to take Massey off, but I’m delighted to be wrong.

Bait away Arthur, I'm delighted to be wrong!

For once ?
To be honest MiW, it wasn't aimed at you, I don't often agree with you but I can always understand your point of view. I was thinking of the more extreme posts recently about lack of fight and players hanging their heads in shame. Today they should hold their heads up high cos they deserve it.

What a result!! Can't deny I expected an equaliser and a winner, even at two pips of the full time whistle! Spent most of injury time thinking if they score now we should be able hold on for a draw. No doubt biggest result of season so far.

Had we shown the approach in the last 2 months, from September to February reckon we'd have been up with the likes of Hull and Preston.

Whilst I agree with this, it's easy to forget we spent most of that period without our entire forward line. Our results with our "first eleven" from the first ten and last ten games of season are comfortable mid table form.