Going to Leeds? ..... | Vital Football

Going to Leeds? .....

moonay

Vital Football Legend
Think there might be more walkers than fans at the match only 600 sold. Cant say I blame our fans £38 is an absolute disgrace. Red button for me.

Think there might be more walkers than fans at the match only 600 sold. Cant say I blame our fans £38 is an absolute disgrace. Red button for me.

The away record, it being on tv and it being Good Friday bank holiday when lots of people may have family stuff on probably also wont help. But near £40 after postage / online fee if you order on internet) even if you can afford it is a hard price to swallow.

I'm going, but do think the ticket price is excessive. I have a cousin who's a Leeds fan, and he said that for one game there were only around 50 fans in the away stand at Elland Road. It's hardly surprising really, with their charging such extortionate prices for tickets in games that shouldn't even be categorised as 'Class A'.

I'm going, but do think the ticket price is excessive. I have a cousin who's a Leeds fan, and he said that for one game there were only around 50 fans in the away stand at Elland Road. It's hardly surprising really, with their charging such extortionate prices for tickets in games that shouldn't even be categorised as 'Class A'.

Barcelona have just announced Liverpool's ticket allocation for the Champions League Semi Final game, they have given the scousers 4600 tickets at -------------------------------------£103 per ticket.

I really wish they would boycott the game and charge Barcelona fans 200 quid each and a grand + for parking their team bus.

Barcelona have just announced Liverpool's ticket allocation for the Champions League Semi Final game, they have given the scousers 4600 tickets at -------------------------------------£103 per ticket.

I really wish they would boycott the game and charge Barcelona fans 200 quid each and a grand + for parking their team bus.

To be fair 100 quid for late stage champs league makes sense when Leeds are charging near 40 for second tier game!

Incidentally how much are Barca charging home fans?

Cant see there ever being a boycott with big clubs with huge fan bases as the demand will be so high people will happily pay it if someone else wont. If anyine is mad keen enough and can afford to go overseas for away games a big glamour tie like this being 100 quid probably isnt that big if an issue to them. But for most folks that is a insane price.

I paid £65 at Barca for a knockout stage Champions League ticket, back in 2012. Seeing the likes of Messi, Iniesta and Xavi at their very best, made it worth every penny, being honest. Iniesta was outstanding, and Messi....well, he scored FIVE that night. They beat Bayer Leverkusen 7-1.

I went Chelsea away about 10 years ago and that was 50 quid for a low category game, and wasnt the FA Cup final better tickets something like 80 quid? I'm sure i read some London clubs have match tickets over 100 too.

So the more i think about it 100 quid for Barca in semis of champs league sounds alright for the going rate. Shows how the game has changed though.

It's thirty brick on Monday. It's all just about money really. Instead of a 15 k plus Easter Monday Derby crowd it's going to be more around the 12/13 k area. Shame as the side could raise their game as against Norwich with a good crowd in there. Saying that if half of those lot can't raise their game in a very winnable game against a depleted Nob End at this stage in the season then they don't deserve to be playing for us.
Little gamble of fleecing the Nob End fans hasn't worked with their play off hopes going into free fall along with the ticket sales
9 points from next three lads!!

We're losing today whatever team we play, so I'd put out the fringe players and protect those needed for 3 that remain after today. Hopefully Swansea can do I'd a favour and prevent Rotherham winning.

We're losing today whatever team we play, so I'd put out the fringe players and protect those needed for 3 that remain after today. Hopefully Swansea can do I'd a favour and prevent Rotherham winning.

Do you mean that? If so, I can't tell you how disappointed I am in you MiW. That's pathetic.

Let's hope the players have just a little more fight than you, eh.

Maybe the spirit of those who've walked will urge the players on rather than the thought of throwing in the towel from the outset.

?

I understand the logic but when you need the points youve got to hope for the upset win and as unlikely as it is on paper if you dont try for the win you've got no chance at all. Football is a funny game so you never know - I think we've got to go for it today and think about Monday after today's result is done.

Do you mean that? If so, I can't tell you how disappointed I am in you MiW. That's pathetic.

Let's hope the players have just a little more fight than you, eh.

Maybe the spirit of those who've walked will urge the players on rather than the thought of throwing in the towel from the outset.

?

Leeds will beat us today, no matter what team we put out, that's the reality of the situation. Little point in wasting energy and risking injury to key players when we have a more winnable fixture in a few days time. Start to think with your head and take emotion out of it. It's nothing to do with fight, you choose your battles accordingly to win the war.