Going to Leeds? ..... | Page 3 | Vital Football

Going to Leeds? .....

Please update your views on any contentious decisions by ref - am thousands of miles away with intermittent wish FM commentary.

I want to see that red card replay, if Leeds did that I just like to wonder if the ref would give the same decision. But don't worry lads we might be in the bottom 3 put all these "1 point gained" will keep us up. This game would of been a free hit if we didn't drop 2 points vs Norwich conceding that goal from Calamity Dunks

Seen the replay, blasted at his chest. Ref not even looking. Serious questions to be raised over the referees decision.

The referee wanted that so badly l. Very suspicious.

Under the circumstances that was a gutsy first half performance. Could easily have collapsed after red and going behind but shown some strong character. Think ref has Leeds on the coupon though!

Thinking maybe getting Naismith off and Olsson on so James could go into centre mid.

Rotherham as expected doing well against a on the beach bottlers Swansea - huge 45 mins for relegation battle.

Just keep battling Wigan!

Never a penalty or red card.

Dunkley was done for their goal. Has already done his trademark slicing the ball behind for a corner. Hopefully a better second half from him.

Excellent play from Naismith to pick the ball up deep, slipped it into Evans, quality dink pass into Massey who finished well.

Poor quality, red card incident.

Attachments

• Crap referee.png
    Crap referee.png
    645 KB · Views: 16
I’ve also just watched the replay of the pen. Looks to me like the ball hit his chest rather than his arm. Things just not going in our favour - every game.....