Wolverhampton Wanderers FC vs Tottenham Hotspur FC | Page 12 | Vital Football

Wolverhampton Wanderers FC vs Tottenham Hotspur FC

Holy crap....we so don't deserve that. I feel sorry for Wolves, they deserved at least a draw with how we played.

Seriously concerned with some of our 'stars'. Kane got the goal, but still looks slow (I just don't have any other words to describe him, just SLOW) . Eriksen looks simply horrible.

MoM - Lamela, Hugo close second.

Keep your head up Foyth, you have a bright future. Tough for him today, him and Toby really had no help at all.

Trippier/Sissoko/Davies/Kane awful.

Sign some players in Jan.

Our luck is running out

Sorry, Lads,my first half euphoria was short lived,first half we were old Spurs,2nd half the new Spurs,can't feel anything but relieved after this, which is shocking after the last two seasons. 3-0 up??? We were poxed and I'm sick of it.what direction are we heading in, As a fan for the last 40 years,I really don't know,I love Tottenham but I fear for the future.

Well Poch got one thing right, we are so close to another level..the one below us...i guess we have to make allowances for injuries and tiredness but a shambles of a second half..as usual with Kane if we go 2 goals up and he hasn't scored he wastes opportunities with mindless shooting and when in a a position to score he fluffs it....not been the same since he got married..lost his focus.

Anyway, another 3 points salvaged from the brink of disaster...our luck has to run out soon unless we can get a fully fit and rested first team on the pitch and even then have we got the tactical capability to cope...completely outplayed for much of the second half, diabolical defending not just the penalties but a win is a win.

Sorry, Lads,my first half euphoria was short lived,first half we were old Spurs,2nd half the new Spurs,can't feel anything but relieved after this, which is shocking after the last two seasons. 3-0 up??? We were poxed and I'm sick of it.what direction are we heading in, As a fan for the last 40 years,I really don't know,I love Tottenham but I fear for the future.
Trouble is you'll get some folks saying the usual, we are still in top 4 playing poor, wait 'til we get going..... I've heard that almost from the start of the season. Nothing but mish-mash of a team put together which even makes our 'stars' look poor. Hope we DO click in to gear sooner rather than later before we use up our quota of good fortune.

We gave away two pens to let them back into it. Second perhaps a bit harsh. Wolves played well but didn't score from open play so in my view didn't deserve anything out the game.

I hope Foyth is ok after that. He will learn from it and we saw the game out so no harm done.

We had the extra quality so deserved the win in open play.

We gave away two pens to let them back into it. Second perhaps a bit harsh. Wolves played well but didn't score from open play so in my view didn't deserve anything out the game.

I hope Foyth is ok after that. He will learn from it and we saw the game out so no harm done.

We had the extra quality so deserved the win in open play.

I hope he grabs Trippier by the neck and headbutts him for stitching him up