Wolverhampton Wanderers FC vs Tottenham Hotspur FC | Vital Football

Wolverhampton Wanderers FC vs Tottenham Hotspur FC

D

Departed

...............................Lloris.....

..................Sanchez.......Toby....................

Trippier.............................................Davies

......................................Dier.......................

......................Alli..........................Eriksen

Moura..................Llorente.................Son

Genius line up.

Llorente lol I'd be more effective up front than him, if you really want to give Kane a rest then play Lamela

.............Lamela.........................Eriksen

Moura......................Son.........................Alli

There, happy now?

There, happy now?
If Kane is being rested it's hard to argue with that, I would probably play Lamela instead of Alli and have Winks and Dier. I think we need to ease Alli back in, give him 20 mins and then start him and Kane against PSV

Champions league is over aim to finish bottom and go flat out in the league so go full strength at Wolves beat them and rest Kane at PSV. Dont start with Alli its time for Harry Winks to earn the praise hes been lavished with. He also plays well away against good passing teams. Wolves Spurs feels very early 80s. Lets keep putting promoted teams down, weve been good at it. If we are in touching distance of the top going into the window it helps get players.

Champions league is over aim to finish bottom and go flat out in the league so go full strength at Wolves beat them and rest Kane at PSV. Dont start with Alli its time for Harry Winks to earn the praise hes been lavished with. He also plays well away against good passing teams. Wolves Spurs feels very early 80s. Lets keep putting promoted teams down, weve been good at it. If we are in touching distance of the top going into the window it helps get players.
Would you target domestic cup over Europa? I would be inclined to blood youngster in domestic cup and go all out in league and Europa. Of course that would depend on where we are in the league when next phase of Europa starts.

I thought I get to select the team nowadays?

------------- Lloris------------------
Trips---Sanchez---Toby----Davies
----------Dier----Dembele----------
------Moura---Eriksen---Lamela--
---------------Kane-----------------

Poch will save Rose, Son, Aurier, Winks, Dele for the PSV game which we will win 4-1.

Based on who played v the spammers, I guess you guys will not be far out with your team selection. Harry K should return. My guess is Son will be on the bench over Lamela getting a start. I'd also leave Dele on the bench and brought on later. Personally, I'd like Winks to start. Portugal (I mean Wolves) play a very European game and are no bus parkers, so I expect a good counter attacking game. I'd love to see Foyth getting another start, may be v PSV. Ideally I'd also like KWP over Davies to provide better mobility on the LHS.

On a side note, at some point I wouldn't mind seeing Foyth tried at DM. His mobility and ball-carrying moves out of the back is what we are missing.

Based on who played v the spammers, I guess you guys will not be far out with your team selection. Harry K should return. My guess is Son will be on the bench over Lamela getting a start. I'd also leave Dele on the bench and brought on later. Personally, I'd like Winks to start. Portugal (I mean Wolves) play a very European game and are no bus parkers, so I expect a good counter attacking game. I'd love to see Foyth getting another start, may be v PSV. Ideally I'd also like KWP over Davies to provide better mobility on the LHS.

On a side note, at some point I wouldn't mind seeing Foyth tried at DM. His mobility and ball-carrying moves out of the back is what we are missing.
I think a lot of people think he could do a job in midfield, personally I think he could. But I think it would be a mistake, he could turn out to be a first class ball playing CB. That would make him way more valuable to us IMO.

There, happy now?

I would swap Alli and Eriksen. Away from home that midfield is to wishy washy. Alli has more steel.

I think a lot of people think he could do a job in midfield, personally I think he could. But I think it would be a mistake, he could turn out to be a first class ball playing CB. That would make him way more valuable to us IMO.
Topspur, I was thinking more akin to what happened with Dier (Defender to DM). I just find Dier and Dembele too defensive a setup. Dier with minimal mobility and Dembele just circles around....ermm...the centre circle! Foyth seemed to want the ball and do something with it whereas Dier does a quick sideways and backwards and an occasional forward lump. My current biggest gripe is we take far too long to get out of our own half.

Topspur, I was thinking more akin to what happened with Dier (Defender to DM). I just find Dier and Dembele too defensive a setup. Dier with minimal mobility and Dembele just circles around....ermm...the centre circle! Foyth seemed to want the ball and do something with it whereas Dier does a quick sideways and backwards and an occasional forward lump. My current b you haiggest gripe is we take far too long to get out of our own half.
Absolutely right Top Spurs
Topspur, I was thinking more akin to what happened with Dier (Defender to DM). I just find Dier and Dembele too defensive a setup. Dier with minimal mobility and Dembele just circles around....ermm...the centre circle! Foyth seemed to want the ball and do something with it whereas Dier does a quick sideways and backwards and an occasional forward lump. My current biggest gripe is we take far too long to get out of our own half.

Absolutely right Topspur you have stolen my thunder. No wonder Kane is struggling to score because those two DM's do not shift the ball forward and quick enough

Bournemouth vs Utd 12-30pm
England vs South Africa 3pm
Arsenal vs Liverpool 5-30pm
Wolves vs Spurs 7-45pm

That's what you call a great day of sport. Have tickets for Twickenham as well. Just hope I'm just about sober enough to appreciate our game.

There, happy now?

Yes much better

I've often questioned why we have a youth system, but then put everyone else out to pasture. We need to also have a "Legends" squad available for some matches...