Wolverhampton Wanderers FC vs Tottenham Hotspur FC | Page 11 | Vital Football

Wolverhampton Wanderers FC vs Tottenham Hotspur FC

There has been only one team in it in the 2nd half. Arrogance. Team ethic out of the window. Too many individuals doing their own stuff. Can we hold on now?!!!

Trippier being completely out of potion for that pen again

Seriously fuck of trippier.

Hanging on so he pushes up too far.

Traore has the potential to kill us with his pace, I really like the lad.

This is a simple case of one team with supposed less 'quality' playing harder than us and wanting it more.

I am jealous, wish our guys showed heart like that

the subs have made sense to me because we are so short fresh and fit players atm. Poch said Sanchez had to be assessed after playing twice this week already, he clearly didn't want Son playing a full game so got us into what he thought was a dominant position and then brought Eriksen on for 30 minutes to see the game out, who he didn't start because he's just back from injury and played on Weds.

Poch is desperately trying to rotate a highly stretched squad, as such his options are severely limited.

We really need to see this out though - we've been 2nd best this half by a mile.

This is a simple case of one team with supposed less 'quality' playing harder than us and wanting it more.

I am jealous, wish our guys showed heart like that

Neves & Moutinho are in a different league to Winks & Sissoko, they own that midfield.