Millwall v Villa, Sat. 6th Oct. 3pm kick off | Page 16 | Vital Football

Millwall v Villa, Sat. 6th Oct. 3pm kick off

So no faces spotted in the crowd today then who could be the next man in charge? KMac made it sound like it was already a done deal

Hilarious listening to WM throughout the afternoon with Franksy et al saying whoever comes in has to sort out one hell of a mess.

The very same commentators/presenters who think it's ridiculous we have sacked Steve "Mr 4 Promotions" Bruce and who could we get who'd do any better :lol:

One thing i will say, i feel sorry for the next club who thinks Bruce is a good manager, because he's certainly fucked us over. About time we got wise to old men who think they can still manage big clubs and take the piss out of a weak owner. We are still in this, now lets get it right this time for once.

Outfought and out thought. We actually started ok but as soon as Millwall realised that if you put two men on super Jack then they could afford to leave the rest alone and it went downhill from there. Our players kept giving the ball to Jack when he was surrounded by 2 gorillas and expect him to produce miracles. Fans were moaning for him to pass but when the players are standing like statues then his optons ere very limited. Anyway no surprise there 2 goals came from set pieces although the first was never a free kick and the second the ref actually gave a goal kick and only changed his mind when their fans went mad. . Still we shirked the physical battle so we can't complain too much.

We can recall players at the end of January I believe, although I'm sure @mike_field can put me straight on that?

@JuanPabloAngel

All loan deals I believe have a natural January break - but unlike former years it doesn't kick in come Jan 1 with a 24hr recall - it comes into play at any point during the month depending on what was agreed between the sides OR based on when the deal went through.

So we'll get some back by Jan 7 - others mid Jan - and we could get the deadline dayers (I think) towards the end of the month.

Let's not forget, we have the makings of a very decent team...
Maybe when it's organised and gel could be...yes lack in in defence..but players thr just need sorting in thr right places... all over place at mo...we are Gloria Gaynor..we will survive..not going up....we don't need too either

Outfought and out thought. We actually started ok but as soon as Millwall realised that if you put two men on super Jack then they could afford to leave the rest alone and it went downhill from there. Our players kept giving the ball to Jack when he was surrounded by 2 gorillas and expect him to produce miracles. Fans were moaning for him to pass but when the players are standing like statues then his optons ere very limited. Anyway no surprise there 2 goals came from set pieces although the first was never a free kick and the second the ref actually gave a goal kick and only changed his mind when their fans went mad. . Still we shirked the physical battle so we can't complain too much.

It's all Grealish's fault now Sir den, apparently