Millwall v Villa, Sat. 6th Oct. 3pm kick off | Vital Football

Millwall v Villa, Sat. 6th Oct. 3pm kick off

Pride of Lions

I am now official
With Kev Mac in temporary charge, he finds our central defence totally decimated. How will he try to paper over the cracks?

I feel he may have to call upon the Jedi if he's fit. However, I'd go for Tuanzebe and Beddau. Beddau has been playing well for the U23s so why not give him a match? I do happen to remember in the old days of the 'reserves' if they played well they'd be given a chance in the first team. What better opportunity is there?

Anyway, down to the result. I predict a 2-2 draw.

What do you good people think?

Milwall are a really poor side at the moment, look nothing like the side that nearly snuck the play offs last year. No doubt Morison up top though will cause our centre backs some grief, whoever gets the short straw to play there.

I’m not confident.... 1-0 to the home team.

Last edited:
Our four RB back four will be torn a new one and should be brutally exposed.

We are normally pretty lame with KMac anyway but this couldn’t be much worse.

It's almost irrelevant who is in charge for this, it's as close to a free hit as we are going to get this season. The big problem would be if KMac was still in charge in two weeks' time :eek!:

All things considered, we'll do well to get a point out of this. But weirdly, I have a sneaky feeling we will win it.

He'll play it safe with the team, I would have thought, nothing too dramatic.

Nyland

Elmo / Tuanzebe / Jedinak / Hutton (c)

Whelan (maybe captain)

Bolasie / McGinn / Adomah

Grealish

Kodjia

Not the team I would pick, but I reckon MacDonald will go with players he knows and trusts from around the club.

Millwall 1-2 Aston Villa :utv:

Best I can see is a draw on this one. Can't bring myself to back against us 0-0.

Am pretty sure KMac was in charge away at Spurs when Remi Garde was watching having been appointed. Lost that one 3 - 0 or similar.

We did. John Carew sent a penalty into orbit at 0-0.

The week before we had beaten West Ham 3-0 and played some terrific stuff to be fair.

I seem to remember the West Ham keeper (Green?) had a mare for England and then he had to come to VP to receive his first round of stick. Although he took it well

Am pretty sure KMac was in charge away at Spurs when Remi Garde was watching having been appointed. Lost that one 3 - 0 or similar.

Ah yes, the game where Gabby had zero touches in the first half apart from kickoffs and Neville and Carragher were literally laughing about it at half-time :ROFLMAO:

I remember that game very clearly. Gabby had something like 6 touches of the ball 2 of which were kick offs after we conceded. I also remember that powder puff little prick Clark getting destroyed by dembele for spurs 1st. KMac basically threw the game to try and make a point about the foreign players. Of course Gill, Ayew and Rudy came on at half time, halved the deficeit and nearly got a point for us. That game and the bullying allegations about him have really put me off them man. Should be Delaney in charge Saturday in my opinion.

I don't get the fondness over Milner. I was right pissed off when he went.

As for the match.

Bruce or no Bruce we haven't got a central defence how can we possibly contemplate winning? . Shambles.

Millwall win 3-1.

Surprised by all the negativity over KMac, I thought people would be happy now Bruce has been moved on. Hopefully he will set us up to have a real go at Millwall, we are well over due a win down there

This is the same Kmac who said he didn't want the managers job then threw his toys out of the pram when he wasn't offered it.

His interviews are more boring than Bruce's