Millwall v Villa, Sat. 6th Oct. 3pm kick off | Page 20 | Vital Football

Millwall v Villa, Sat. 6th Oct. 3pm kick off

That's just a silly swipe. He did a superb job up until May 2018

IMO, up until March pre Wolves, he had put together a good set of midseason results without convincing performances, after a poor start to the season.

The aftermath of that convincing victory v Wolves got the alarm bells ringing. The momentum should have seen us into the promotion places, yet we surrendered to lesser teams and the performances there on in were mostly lacklustre and disjointed. QPR, Bolton, Norwich, Millwall - nowhere near good enough. Wolves, Cardiff and Fulham were far more consistent, effective and entertaining.

Superb is not an adjective I would use personally.

I think we need a moment to galvanise players and supporters. Hang on, can you imagine this lot beating Man City over two legs in the League Cup.:eek!:Me neither :shake:

Don't know why all the doom and gloom. Bruce has gone. Under the circumstances Millwall (or anybody) was likely to be a bit dodgy. We're still not too bad in the points stakes. Get the right manager in and we could be back to looking at positives.

Read KMac's post match stuff, and actually I thought he was right. A number of problems, but solvable with a new manager.

Don't know why all the doom and gloom. Bruce has gone. Under the circumstances Millwall (or anybody) was likely to be a bit dodgy. We're still not too bad in the points stakes. Get the right manager in and we could be back to looking at positives.

Read KMac's post match stuff, and actually I thought he was right. A number of problems, but solvable with a new manager.

Exactly McP. Most on here seem convinced we have the best squad in the league (aside from the obvious centre-back horror show) so there is no reason a proactive coach/manager can't get a decent tune out of them.