What was the last film you watched | Page 423 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

The Post

True story of the attempts by The Washington Post to publish the Pentagon Papers in 1971. Stars Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep and a ton of other faces. Very good.

8.5/10

Vice

Biographical about Dick Cheney, starring Christian Bale as Cheney, Amy Adams as his wife Lynne, Steve Carell as Donald Rumsfeld and Sam Rockwell doing a very good portrayal of George W.

Enjoyable film that doesn't take itself too seriously, it's a bit whacky sometimes in a comedic way, a bit like a Scorcese movie.

7.5/10

After Junior 1 came home yesterday buzzing about seeing Endgame I have decided to watch the Marvel series.

So . Started with Captain America : First Avenger tonight.

I'm going by chronological order not release order as has been mentioned on here.
But I have seen slightly different lists of order on tinternet.
#firstworldproblems.

Money Monster - George Clooney and Julia Roberts star in this film I'd never heard of. Clooney is a financial TV programme presenter who gets taken hostage. It's good. 7/10

Bad Teacher - Cameron Diaz is a selfish, gold digger who gets a job as a teacher and hates it. Cameron Diaz is hot but the film sucks. 2/10

Netflix film. Siberia. Keano Reeves. Slow. Kept thinking it would get going but never really did. 5/10.125

Just been watching a film called Prospect. Starring Sophie Thatcher, Jay Duplass & Pedro Pascal.

A teenage girl and her father travel to a remote alien moon, aiming to strike it rich. They've secured a contract to harvest a large deposit of the elusive gems hidden in the depths of the moon's toxic forest.

How can I put this :hmmm:........ Ah, I know...... codswallop! 4/10

Triple Frontier.. another netflix film, decent cast, just ok film.

Now watching Extremely Wicked, Shockingly... film about Ted Bundy. Decent.