What was the last film you watched | Page 421 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

There was a rumour they were going to issue a remastered version. I'll have to see what happened to that.

It was an awesome game, and directly led to many titles we see today. I did the whole thing with just a pistol, once. I still have fond memories.

I was talking about the film. I remember people talking about the game but I've never played it.

I take it you will skip the Dalton and Brosnan years and go straight to Craig .

Skip the Dalton ones? Blasphemy!

He was my favourite Bond as a kid, he was the first darker, edgier Bond. I haven't seen those movies in I don't know how many years, interesting to see how they hold up.

Agree with the lads about Goldeneye great memories (probably because of the game too)

Can't remember being too fond of the other Brosnan ones, Die Another Day was on TV recently, and it's so bad it's funny. The only good thing about it is the fantasies you have of a threesome with Halle Berry and Rosamund Pike.

There was a rumour they were going to issue a remastered version. I'll have to see what happened to that.

It was an awesome game, and directly led to many titles we see today. I did the whole thing with just a pistol, once. I still have fond memories.

Was there some reissue or remaster done a while ago? Using Daniel Craigs Bond in the Goldeneye role? I'll have to look it up.

Yes, the game is one the best ever, it's crazy how much people still talk about it today, but that's how influential it was.

Yeah, Santa brought a PS4 with RDR2 for my kids for Christmas. I've been playing it nonstop since. I'm still discovering new things in the game. It's amazing.

I loved the first one, played it twice, and the Undead Nightmare add-on too. I haven't got to the second yet because I'll have to buy a PS4 or buy a new graphics card.

I watched a Youtube video of the gameplay, I almost cried.

The Highwaymen - Kevin Costner and Woody Harlson hunt down Bonny and Cyde. It's a little slow, what with it being in the 1930s and all but it's good. Woody Harlson is very entertaining. 7/10