What was the last film you watched | Page 425 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Avengers Endgame - it's atrocious. An awful film with a convoluted plot and a cast so huge and shallow that all of them put together wouldn't give one decent character. To add insult to injury, it just goes on and on. If it was 90 minutes, it would be bad but at 3 hours of stupid, invincible characters punching each other, it's just boring. I thought that Star Wars was the stupidest film I've ever seen but this has outdone even that.

-2/10

Miami Vice - I thought it might be ridiculous but fun. It's not. It's like an art student film. It's lame but it takes itself very seriously. In the end, it's just bad.

Brawl in Cell Block 99. Probably the most violent film I have ever seen but still very good. Ex boxer turned drug runner goes to low security prison but the bad guys abduct his pregnant wife and threaten to remove limbs from his unborn daughter if he does not get transferred to a maximum security prison and kill one of the inmates. Not for the faint hearted, Vince Vaughan is the lead and also with Don Johnson. Solid 8.5/10

The Blackwell Ghost 2 starring (if that's the word) Turner Clay.

A filmmaker decides to turn the camera back on and returns to his investigation of the Blackwell Ghost in this sequel documentary.

Sounds daft but all I need to see now is the original one.... Lol Quite good if you like this genre. 7/10

Singles

I've had the soundtrack for 20 years but never actually watched the film until now. It's a rom com set in Seattle during the grunge era. Just worth it really for the cameos from the bands around back then like Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden etc

4/10 for the movie - 11/10 for the music

BlacKkKlansman. Horrendous subject, obviously. But very well done. The end is even more horrendous (and true) amplified by what Trump said about it.

What a world we live in.

Django Unchained - I never noticed how cartoonish these films are before. It's a good film. Christoph Waltz and Leo DiCaprio are great in it as is Sam Jackson. Jamie Foxx is Jamie Foxx. 8/10