What do you do | Page 7 | Vital Football

What do you do

The Fear - 14/5/2013 12:10

Some of us have evolved slightly above a dog pack mentality though Green.

But don't worry, you'll get there one day my son.

:17: :17: :17: :17:

A wild wolf in North America, or a Shih Tzu...Yes I can now see where your going with this.

Like I said the two birds in the tree are looking down at us laughing their asses off.

:188:

Green Tea - 14/5/2013 00:07

So on that note, gator has a completely natural feeling.

Do you realise the difficulty some species on this planet go through to breed?

Some animals will purposely and naturally select a strong mate to yield stronger offspring.

So I ask you; how important is breeding amongst all life on the planet? And would gator's feelings not be a natural response as a parent?

What has made a species accept homosexuality as something not to be upset about? When breeding plays such a huge part of EVERY species on this planet?

In fact what you could say is all those that get upset about homosexuality..It is a natural species response of the fittest.

And all those that champion it = it is a brainwashed response believed by the weaker of the species..

After all, life is just about being born, eating, growing, breeding and dying..

This is a very simplistic, and wildly inaccurate, description of Nature, and in particular Natural Selection.

You really shouldn't use arguments that include subjects you know very little about.

See what you've done now Gator?

Nothing but trouble you and your daughter! :19: :19: :19:

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 14/5/2013 12:24

Green Tea - 14/5/2013 00:07

So on that note, gator has a completely natural feeling.

Do you realise the difficulty some species on this planet go through to breed?

Some animals will purposely and naturally select a strong mate to yield stronger offspring.

So I ask you; how important is breeding amongst all life on the planet? And would gator's feelings not be a natural response as a parent?

What has made a species accept homosexuality as something not to be upset about? When breeding plays such a huge part of EVERY species on this planet?

In fact what you could say is all those that get upset about homosexuality..It is a natural species response of the fittest.

And all those that champion it = it is a brainwashed response believed by the weaker of the species..

After all, life is just about being born, eating, growing, breeding and dying..

This is a very simplistic, and wildly inaccurate, description of Nature, and in particular Natural Selection.

You really shouldn't use arguments that include subjects you know very little about.

I knew this would draw you out of the woodwork Heath.. :56:

I try and resist, but when there is so much Bullshit, someone has to put you right.

The most unnatural species on the planet, even excluding homosexuality (if you see it as abnormal), is the Human Race. If you follow your argument to it's ultimate conclusion, we should all go back to living in caves and shagging any woman that moves that will let us.

But don' let that stop you picking and choosing which bits of Science you agree with.

And are you saying that the male species on this planet is not naturally attracted to more than one women? Are you saying that if they could shag more than one women they wouldnt? As ive said, our natural instincts still lie within us yet they are suppressed by brainwashing. The rules are still same now as when we lived in caves, born, eat, grow, breed. The only thing that has changed in the field where we play.

Homosexuality is a genetic mutation, as are Blue eyes and Cystic fibrosis. Without these mutations we would still be a wild Ape or probably extinct.

If you can't accept the "bad" mutations as natural, then you really have no place posting here.

Green Tea - 14/5/2013 12:42

And are you saying that the male species on this planet is not naturally attracted to more than one women? Are you saying that if they could shag more than one women they wouldnt? As ive said, our natural instincts still lie within us yet they are suppressed by brainwashing. The rules are still same now as when we lived in caves, born, eat, grow, breed. The only thing that has changed in the field where we play.

We know men and indeed a selection of women who don't do faithfulness. It is conditioned today that we shouldn't in most of the world.

Still sections of the Mormon faith Muslim and various small groups of others who endorse polygamy.

In the modern world unfaithfulness is called bigamy, adultery, cheating, swinging to name but a few.

At it's core people have been reconditioned over the centuries

Green Tea - 14/5/2013 12:19

Like I said the two birds in the tree are looking down at us laughing their asses off.

Yup, fecking birds do often laugh at me. I find Rohypnol a great leveller though.

:12:

:86:

Green Tea - 14/5/2013 12:19

The Fear - 14/5/2013 12:10

Some of us have evolved slightly above a dog pack mentality though Green.

But don't worry, you'll get there one day my son.

:17: :17: :17: :17:

A wild wolf in North America, or a Shih Tzu...Yes I can now see where your going with this.

:188:

Probably why they always tend to shit on people.

I reckon if they could think like that they'd probably say, ''why they fuck do we risk life and limb flying thousands of miles back here every spring, when it's bloody freezing and we could just chill out somewhere warmer?''

James06 - 14/5/2013 14:55

I reckon if they could think like that they'd probably say, ''why they fuck do we risk life and limb flying thousands of miles back here every spring, when it's bloody freezing and we could just chill out somewhere warmer?''

They probably get banished by the bird police every year to here for stealing too much bird food :14:

Yes I have a very strange vivid imagination. My youngsters loved my stories when they were little :14: Now they roll there eyes as I happily retell them to my Grandson

Gator, you unconditionally love your child and support them through their decisions, you have to allow them to make their own mistakes, all you can do is be there to pick up the pieces when things go wrong, and be the support and the shoulder to cry on.

Any interference or attempt to enforce your opinions will usually end badly.

I've raised seven, non have shown any desire for the same sex, yet! But there have been bad choices made by my sons as well as my daughters, and I assure you that I have found it very difficult not to deal with these people as I usually would (I'm sure you understand where I am coming from) but we have to step back, take a deep breath and let them do their own thing.

Allowing your baby to be who she is, is the best you can do, if you can put up with the sharing of emotion under your roof, and I'm betting you can, she will appreciate that and love you all the more for it.

Good luck mate.

steff_the_villan - 14/5/2013 15:25

Gator, you unconditionally love your child and support them through their decisions, you have to allow them to make their own mistakes, all you can do is be there to pick up the pieces when things go wrong, and be the support and the shoulder to cry on.

Any interference or attempt to enforce your opinions will usually end badly.

I've raised seven, non have shown any desire for the same sex, yet! But there have been bad choices made by my sons as well as my daughters, and I assure you that I have found it very difficult not to deal with these people as I usually would (I'm sure you understand where I am coming from) but we have to step back, take a deep breath and let them do their own thing.

Allowing your baby to be who she is, is the best you can do, if you can put up with the sharing of emotion under your roof, and I'm betting you can, she will appreciate that and love you all the more for it.

Good luck mate.

:1: :1: :1: Wise words Steff!

A quick question Gator. You said you wanted grandchildren off of her (even though you have others). Would you prefer she got knocked up by a bastard who beats her so she could have a child the "natural" way or be in a loving relationship where she could adopt a child and raise it in a loving family environment?

She could also get "knocked up" by someone who treats her right, it doesn't have to be one extreme or the other.

There are many who choose to have a male sperm donor (natural injection or turkey baster) rather than adopt, a same sex relationship doesn't always mean no kids.

Of course it does not need to be one extreme or the other. I was simply asking a question. And yes, there are several people (straight and gay) who choose to have a male sperm donor.

steff_the_villan - 14/5/2013 19:36

She could also get "knocked up" by someone who treats her right, it doesn't have to be one extreme or the other.

There are many who choose to have a male sperm donor (natural injection or turkey baster) rather than adopt, a same sex relationship doesn't always mean no kids.

Yippee, lets get the champagne out..

SiggyBrownie - 14/5/2013 16:24

A quick question Gator. You said you wanted grandchildren off of her (even though you have others). Would you prefer she got knocked up by a bastard who beats her so she could have a child the "natural" way or be in a loving relationship where she could adopt a child and raise it in a loving family environment?
Well if she was with a total twat who beat her i would certainly be more pro active than i have been thats for sure.But would I be happy if they accquired a child not sure probably not as i think the child would be victimised but that may be my old fashioned way of thinking these days the kids woud probably think it was cool.