What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 252 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Wild shit. You should open a restaurant called "Shit Mix & Various Sauces". A guarenteed hit. 😁
I have a bit of a problem with condiments - in that I buy too many of them. I do love trying them out with different combinations though, and shitmixes of course.

I've been trying to use a few up to make space - especially to get another bottle of Meat Lust's BBQ Mop Sauce, which I've just finished and is the best BBQ sauce I've ever had!

Dinner tonight is four cheese tortelloni with chopped tomatoes, butter beans, onion, garlic, spinach, sliced mushrooms, a few chilli flakes and chopped white stilton on top. The tortelloni, from Morrisons, is far tastier than I remembered, so I'm pretty chuffed with it!

Who is Whizzer?! My first thought on your reference to 'topper', which I misspelled, was of the old comic - is that it?

Aargh! It always ruins it when you have to explain!

Evidently long before your time, but back in the days of Graham Taylor, 'Whizzer' was the nickname given to Dick Krzywicki and 'Topper' was Peter Graham.

Can't immediately find anything online to reference.

So when you said "vegetable burgers topper", I said...

But, like I said, it ruins it when you have to explain.

Evidently long before your time, but back in the days of Graham Taylor, 'Whizzer' was the nickname given to Dick Krzywicki and 'Topper' was Peter Graham.

Ah, ok - sorry for making you spell it out! I was well off. Like you say, before my time.

I still don't get it.

I remember Topper and Wizard. They were comics.

I had Topper No.1, the free gift was a Thunder Clap. Just saying.