What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 251 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Thai green curry with lemongrass rice. We put taste and glory not-chicken pieces and runner beans in for the lols. Quite a nice pudding to follow - raspberry compote and white chocolate mousse topped with ruby chocolate and white chocolate curls (thanks Tesco).

Thai green curry with lemongrass rice. We put taste and glory not-chicken pieces and runner beans in for the lols. Quite a nice pudding to follow - raspberry compote and white chocolate mousse topped with ruby chocolate and white chocolate curls (thanks Tesco).

That all sounds delicious Rob. We’ve experimented a bit with the green curry just for variation. Leeks go quite well too and we often put mushrooms in and peas. I could just eat that pudding now!

That all sounds delicious Rob. We’ve experimented a bit with the green curry just for variation. Leeks go quite well too and we often put mushrooms in and peas. I could just eat that pudding now!
Good idea, peas do seem to go well...tenderstem broccoli too. It was a tasty pud I have to say, especially the ruby chocolate on top!

I like the notion of "various sauces". 🤣
Sometimes confused with academic use 😄

In particular, I put Carribbean pineapple chutney on the fish, nacho cheese dip on the potatoes and green pesto on the veg. It would have been unbearably dull otherwise! At least it became pan-cultural (fancy words for a sh*tmix).