What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 250 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

I don't know much about the cuisine except for pho, which is pretty good - essentially noodles in broth with veg, spices, maybe meat. Tesco world food section often carries an instant version (like a far superior pot noodle), pho bo (beef) and pho ga (chicken I think) which is very tasty, so the proper thing is probably stunning!
Lucky enough to have a holiday in Vietnam a few years ago, pho is heaven on earth. For breakfast. Best food in the world.

Mind you, as one of our guides said, there's no wildlife in Vietnam as it's all been eaten.

Chicken, rice and spinach for lunch.

Bacon, eggs, baked beans & hash browns for tea.

Don't usually eat meat twice a day but not had any for a few days so making up for it. Sorry Veggies.

Lucky enough to have a holiday in Vietnam a few years ago, pho is heaven on earth. For breakfast. Best food in the world.

Mind you, as one of our guides said, there's no wildlife in Vietnam as it's all been eaten.
Sounds like a great way to start the day! I would be down for that. Beats bran flakes any day.

Pre match meal was, now what’s the phrase…..s**tmix.
scotch egg, sausage roll, and assorted charcuterie cold meats/ salami/Ardennes pate, smoked cheese, feta stuffed peppers, pickled onions, salad/slaw, mozzarella basil and tomatoes 0FC46DF0-2B42-4FCA-8F57-C50997A5CFC3.jpeg

Yesterday, thanks to there being no food available at the Priestfield Stadium meant Burger Thing at Paddington station later on. Being hungry by then I had a Bacon Double XL (I think it's called) with 'fries'.

Today was a lamb grill steak (Sainsbury's) with mashed potato, broccoli and cauliflower.

Duck leg, pea shoot and orange salad with feta, walnuts and honey/mustard dressing. Also included new potatoes, mint and radish. It was my turn tonight and Mrs E was in raptures
9/10.
Probably our last Hello Fresh this week for a while and we’ve been quite impressed with some of the new flavours that we’ve been introduced to. We can replicate most of them now and we’ve widened our repertoire which was the planD1804FC7-180A-4B90-A6DE-601D344DD1F7.jpeg