What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 134 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

I've been ordering my beer from Butcombe Brewery lately, 8 x 500ml for £13.95. Their latest offer is free carriage on orders of £40+ (code BUT40). One of my orders must have been mis-handled by the carriers as I was 3 bottles short when it arrived. I contacted the brewery and got 16 bottles by way of compensation.

I've been ordering my beer from Butcombe Brewery lately, 8 x 500ml for £13.95. Their latest offer is free carriage on orders of £40+ (code BUT40). One of my orders must have been mis-handled by the carriers as I was 3 bottles short when it arrived. I contacted the brewery and got 16 bottles by way of compensation.
Now that's a thing -Brother-in-law lives in Bristol and Things Butcombe tend to feature in any comings together. Enjoy!

Pre-match meal for me was a frozen ready meal (Wiltshire Farm Foods) - a 'turkey, beef and gammon carvery' with Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, green beans and mashed swede and carrot,

Mrs N. has the conn today, so I believe it's going to be chicken-and-leek pie with veg and mash and the lovely cheesecake for pud.

Remainder of the pasta bake tonight followed by a shop bought gingerbread and butterscotch bombe with custard. That was a new one to us with stem ginger in the sponge and a soft runny butterscotch sauce melted in the middle

Frittata again for lunch and then, all being well, moussaka and broccoli finished in butter and garlic tonight. If we can be bothered to make it!

Might do a Rob... ;)