What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 132 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Bacon, eggs and tomatoes yesterday dinner.
Salmon tray bake (again) for tea.

Just had beans on toast for dinner. Whose beans do you think are best? Heinz are too watery, so we changed to Branston ages ago, they now taste odd.
Currently, CO-OP own make are the best IMO.

Chicken Kiev? For tea. That sounds far too exotic for my liking.:LOL:

Spices are: cumin, coriander, turmeric, ground ginger, black pepper, chilli powder and fenugreek.

About a teaspoon of each.

Roast the veg in oil and spices until done, then add the coconut milk and roast for about 15 min.

Delicious!
Awesome, thanks. I'll definitely be trying this!

Roast pork, roast onion, gravy, potato, carrot and cavolo nero for me tonight. Oh and the last piece of crackling! Afterwards I made up a new dessert (see; smashed some stuff together in a bowl). It contained mince pie granola and a white chocolate chip cookie torn up and a chocolate teacake on top, which I heated until the teacake was a gooey mess and then added some crème fraiche. It was bloody lovely.

Curry tonight. I overdid frying the spices a bit, so it was a black, smoking mass. Added some tomato puree to make it a bit browner.

Mrs B remarked it looked quite dark, but it tasted good. I'll be finishing it for dinner today.

Bacon, eggs and tomatoes yesterday dinner.
Salmon tray bake (again) for tea.

Just had beans on toast for dinner. Whose beans do you think are best? Heinz are too watery, so we changed to Branston ages ago, they now taste odd.
Currently, CO-OP own make are the best IMO.

Chicken Kiev? For tea. That sounds far too exotic for my liking.:LOL:

We have the Aldi beans

Too long a day for us both to be bothered cooking so I just had some chips and a load of snacks. Didn't get my five a day but I'll survive.