What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 133 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

It was quite a hot one today which I like but I think it’s the topping that makes it, just crush the crisps and mix with grated mild cheddar ...goes all crispy. It also had garlic and Worcester sauce in it

Ooof, that sounds lovely. Pedigree a very fine beer, as well.

Bit of a change tonight in time for colder days. Chef-Kok on form tonight.

Thick Erwtensoep (pea soup) pack full of veg and fine shredded pork. Also eaten with a couple of slices of dark German rye bread, Parma ham and mustard. This was followed by Apple Pancakes.

Bit of a change tonight in time for colder days. Chef-Kok on form tonight.

Thick Erwtensoep (pea soup) pack full of veg and fine shredded pork. Also eaten with a couple of slices of dark German rye bread, Parma ham and mustard. This was followed by Apple Pancakes.

Sounds delicious! Love dark rye bread.

Plans changed last night, so we should have the spaghetti bolognese tonight instead. The wife made some amazing pastries - flaky pastry rolls with a plaited top, filled with a mixture of cheeses, black pepper and Dijon mustard. So good that we just ate those as a main! She also made some lovely coffee biscuits for afters.

Plans changed last night, so we should have the spaghetti bolognese tonight instead. The wife made some amazing pastries - flaky pastry rolls with a plaited top, filled with a mixture of cheeses, black pepper and Dijon mustard. So good that we just ate those as a main! She also made some lovely coffee biscuits for afters.

They sound excellent! I like that kind of savoury pasty type-thing.

Potatoes, fish fingers and beans, followed by a couple of Mrs S's home made mince tarts (with ice cream for me). Plus a couple of pints of 1 Hop from local brewery for me. A Friday night lockdown quiz with the lads and wives on Zoom pending (I'm quiz "master" tonight) , though grandson (on zoom) having to help me with a couple of rounds though eg playing music